Thread: Complaint against Idea Cellular for discontinuing my services for all 4 numbers

Complaint against Idea Cellular for discontinuing my services for all 4 numbers

Can anyone help me out with this, as using the idea as service providers for all my 4 numbers which they have disconnected the number of mine. Due to which I am having troubles contacting to the clients. so for this can anyone help me out what should I do to claim the harassment charges on the idea cellular for disconnecting the service without proper reasons.

Re: Complaint against Idea Cellular for discontinuing my services for all 4 numbers

First thing I would like to know the details due to which they have disconnected your service, so knowing to this I can guide you what steps you should take so that your service gets activated.

Re: Complaint against Idea Cellular for discontinuing my services for all 4 numbers

First thing I would like to know the details due to which they have disconnected your service, so knowing to this I can guide you what steps you should take so that your service gets activated.
    Actually the thing is that the 4 numbers which I’m using is CUG with plan T461-SME 199. So according to the plan any number calling is free within the CUG. But I have seen that all numbers which are called within CUG number are charged according to the local call rates. As there was same mistake done previously and is repeatedly done from past three months. So every time I had to talk to the customer executives after waiting for the several minutes and need to run to the gallery. So this time I want to lodge the complaint but don’t where should I do, so that proper action is taken against them and don’t repeat the same mistake from next time.

I am staying in pune and took the postpaid plan in which there was free 200 calling minutes to the all local idea numbers and 200 local sms free. But after getting the first month bill I noticed that they had charged for the free sms which at time of connection was told free. After which had to go to idea gallery and when discussed about the matter they told me that by mistakenly they had charged for the local sms and will get revised bill. So I would say that why this guys don’t check properly before issuing the bill.

Actually the thing is that the 4 numbers which I’m using is CUG with plan T461-SME 199. So according to the plan any number calling is free within the CUG. But I have seen that all numbers which are called within CUG number are charged according to the local call rates. As there was same mistake done previously and is repeatedly done from past three months. So every time I had to talk to the customer executives after waiting for the several minutes and need to run to the gallery. So this time I want to lodge the complaint but don’t where should I do, so that proper action is taken against them and don’t repeat the same mistake from next time.
    For this issue you can approach to the consumercourt. If you have all related proof regarding the issue, then you can file a complaint in the consumer court and claim for the charges and for the bad service.

Before filing the complaint I would suggest you to talk to the nodal office for this issue, as after which if still there is no response from them. Then only you try to file the complaint in the consumer court.