Thread: Airtel Customer care not responding to the complaint

Airtel Customer care not responding to the complaint

Hello guys… I am in a bit of trouble so for this I want your all help. Actually what happened is that I am using the airtel service provider and the number was in corporate plan which I was working in previous company. Recently we shifted to our new home and for this I had given the details of my new address and all related proofs to change the address and the name. So for the same Airtel executive guys came for the address verification after which I got the bill of the next month to my new address. For which I had paid the bills at nearby Airtel gallery.

But after which I didn’t receive the bills from the next month, for which I called the Airtel customer care executives and when asked for the reason they told me that currently their system have technical problems and told me to call after some time. Then next day when I called them again they transferred me to their seniors which never got connected after which finally complained about the issue. now when got the bill from next month in the bill it was mentioned that they will disconnect the number due to the address verification procedure is not completed.

So for this I would like to know what should I do so that I can complete the procedure and get my number working. Can anybody help me out with this.

Re: Airtel Customer care not responding to the complaint

If the customer executives are not responding for the issue then you can go to the nearby gallery and talk to them regarding the issue. I guess they would respond well to the issue and problem will be solved at the earliest.

Actually … I had the same kinda problem with my number don’t know some of the schemes gets automatically activated and when we call to them they say that it got activated from my side and due to which balance was deducted. But I doubt that sometime this guys just activate the service and when we call to them they just blame on us.

I don’t know if the customer executive are not able to solve the issue of the customer then for what this guys are for.

As using the airtel network I have the issue of the poor network in my area and for this I called 121 and got connected to executives after waiting for several minutes and talked about the issue. they told me that for this issue I have to talk to the technical department and for which they transferred the call to the them and was the same here I got the call connected after several minutes. Now when discussing the issue I was told that they have noted the complaint and would reverting to their technical heads. But after few months I see the same problem of the network.I want to say that complaining to them is just useless as there is no response from their side.

If the customer executives are not responding for the issue then you can go to the nearby gallery and talk to them regarding the issue. I guess they would respond well to the issue and problem will be solved at the earliest.
    For this issue I went to the gallery and talked to them, they told me that we will be sending the complaint forward. But it has been almost one week and still there is no response from their side.

If you are still facing the same issue then my advice to you is that you can complain regarding the same to the consumercourt. But for this you need to have appropriate proofs so that action can be taken against them.

For this issue I went to the gallery and talked to them, they told me that we will be sending the complaint forward. But it has been almost one week and still there is no response from their side.
    If you still there is no response from the gallery then you can ask for the nodal number from the gallery of your area and complain about the same to them and also complain regarding the gallery for not taking the action for your issue. I’m sure that there will be response from their side and you will be able to resolve the issue.