Thread: Which ISP gives a very low ping ?

Which ISP gives a very low ping ?

I am thinking to switch to a new isp this time since what I feel is that hathway that I am using it right now is the worst isp that I had and hence I am thinking to switch to something new and hence I have planned to switch to mtnl. Before switching I just want to know whether mtnl also comes in that list. I am talking about the isp’s which gives a very low ping rate. I am a CS fanatic and hence I would want my isp to give a very good ping rate while I am playing the game online. So anyone who has used mtnl then can you all please tell me if mtnl would be a worthy option for me or not in terms of playing CS online. Please reply anyone.

Re: Which ISP gives a very low ping ?

A few of my online friends have subscribed to mtnl only and they have said that they are not at all satisfied with their service and hence I would ask you not to go with their service at all. Often while playing CS I have seen many of the players keeping Mtnl sucks as their CS name, now that’s funny. I would advise you to go with the reliance broadband. Even I am using it and till now I hadn’t had any issues with it. So you can definitely go with it.

See it all depends on the location where you are. In some places mtnl does give a good ping rate and in some places there is trikona. So you cant blame the isp people for that. Well the best way of confirming that is to ask your neighbors who are also using the same isp. Whether they are getting the same ping rate as yours and if the answer is yes then yes your isp should be changed otherwise you would have to change your router or modem. Because they might not be allowing you to touch a good ping rate, I hope its pretty much clear for you.

I have seen many people suggesting airtel if you want to play game online. Yes I haven’t heard any big complains from the airtel people about the disconnection. As such their service is quite good. So you can go with the airtel if you want.

Now looking at the title that you have asked I would say the low ping rates definitely depends upon the locations. In my area I get a good ping rate with the mtnl. I am not a online gamer so I can say much how well does it perform while gaming but for browsing and downloading its really good. ‘

cs 1.6 pings of all indian servers are below 40, might be problem with the Indian servers only. However after switching to reliance broadband I am getting a very good ping rate day after another. So don’t consider reliance in the isp’s which gives a low ping rate, rest others are.

I am using airtel broadband, believe me . I and my friends play a lot of CS n my system with this connection and till date we did not experience any kind of connection failure.

Airtel highly recommended by me. If you are a online gaming lover.