Thread: Does anyone experience increase in speed in BSNL Combo850 plan

Does anyone experience increase in speed in BSNL Combo850 plan

Previously I am using BSNL 750UL plan and 2 months ago I have change this plan to BSNL combo850 plan but from last few days I am getting very low speed after reaching to 8GB at the end of the month . but 3 days before I am getting almost 50-90 kb/sec which is almost 1mbps so I have checked my usage and it shows 10.5 GB only , now I want to know that does anyone experiencing the increase in speed in BSNL combo 850plan or I am the only one getting increased in speed and if yes than please reply me.

Re: Does anyone experience increase in speed in BSNL Combo850 plan

I am also using the similar Bsnl combo 850 plan and it seems to be like I am getting double speed I am getting 512kbps instead of getting 256kbps I have also check my usage it shows 8GB and after reaching 8GB I am getting 512kbps instead of 256 and I am also able to watch videos on youtube without any problem but I am thinking that something is going wrong and i think they are going to add the usage in my next bill

I think you should make sure that whether you are using an BSNL combo 850 unlimited plan or not and even if you are using the combo 850 unlimited plan and if they have put it into the other plan they will definitely add the amount of your usage in your bill.

I think if you are getting the 512 kbps speed instead of getting 256kbps in your Bsnl combo 850 plan than I think you should try to restart your connection otherwise the BSNL will put the blame on you.

I am using BSNL unlimited 512kbps plan and few days before I have received a SMS from BSNL shows that broadband speed increased up to three times for certain BSNL unlimited data plan customers for new booking contact BSNL, I don’t know it is true or not but if it is true then it is possible for you to get increased in speed and if you are not sure of this then just contact to BSNL customer care representative.

If you are getting the increased in speed so you first make sure that you are in BSNL unlimited plan and for this you should contact to BSNL and if they inform you that you are in unlimited plan then there is no problem for you but if they have put into some different plan than they will definitely charge you for the usage so if you are in some different plan then restart your connection from their end.

Yes. BSNL recently increased Combo-850 speed to 2Mbps up to 8GB and 512 Mbps afterwards.