Thread: Unable to connect wifi on windows 8 using Tikona WI-BRO Dialer

Unable to connect wifi on windows 8 using Tikona WI-BRO Dialer

I have recently installed the Beta version of the windows 8 on my computer. But the problem which I’m facing is that using the Tikona Wi –BRO dialer on the windows 8 is that I’m not able to connect the wifi as it shows me the error while connecting to it. And it is easily able to connect it using the cable. So want to know that why it is showing error while connecting it to the wifi on windows 8.

Re: Unable to connect wifi on windows 8 using Tikona WI-BRO Dialer

I want to ask you that have you used the Tikona Connection on any of the computer or laptop before using it on this system.

I want to ask you that have you used the Tikona Connection on any of the computer or laptop before using it on this system.
    Actually I was using the Tikona wi bro on the laptop as most of my work I do it on my laptop. But as the Microsoft has released the developer version of the windows 8, So I wanted to try it and for that I decided to use the internet connection on to this computer. When connected to the wifi I’m getting the error, so for this what might be the reason that it is not able to connect to the wifi.

According to me what I feel is that Tikona has stored the mac address of the previous system (Laptop). And that the reason it is not able to connect it with the wifi. And have you checked the setup is working on the wifi or the LAN. So for this try to run the wifi on the laptop and see whether it is able to connect it with the laptop or not.