Thread: I am not able to get the Bsnl bbg uld 3300 plan

I am not able to get the Bsnl bbg uld 3300 plan

Guys did you all see this? When I wanted to subscribe to this above plan I was said by the bsnl officials that this plan is only for the business purposes and not for using at home. So I was a bit taken by this. I just wanted to ask from you all. Is this Bsnl bbg uld 3300 plan only for the business purposes or home use? Since they denied to me that’s why I am thinking that it is only for the business use and nothing else. I just want to take a confirmation from you all for the same. that’s why I have posted this question. Please reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the response.

Re: I am not able to get the Bsnl bbg uld 3300 plan

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    Guys did you all see this? When I wanted to subscribe to this above plan I was said by the bsnl officials that this plan is only for the business purposes and not for using at home. So I was a bit taken by this. I just wanted to ask from you all. Is this Bsnl bbg uld 3300 plan only for the business purposes or home use? Since they denied to me that’s why I am thinking that it is only for the business use and nothing else. I just want to take a confirmation from you all for the same. that’s why I have posted this question. Please reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the response.
    Yes it is available for both business as well as home use as well. I am amazed that why did those people did not allow you to go with that connection if you want then you can check out the official link of the bsnl. you will get all the information there only and there it has been clearly written there that 4mbps unlimited plan is applicable for all the users.

Dude you can take a printout of the link and show it to the officials who did not allow you to permit the connection. So youc an show it to them and demand a connection from them.

Don’t know whats the problem with that officers who are really not agreeing for the connection. The same was the case with me as well when I wanted the 6 months unlimited offer they were not accepting the offer at all. So when I made them show some proof that it is applicable for all the users then they realized their mistake and condemned to me. So you should also take some practical proof with you that will help them realize their mistake.

See what you can do is apply for Change of tariff plan in the selfcare portal designed by the bsnl people. When you apply for there the concerned people from bsnl will call you for the change in plan. That’s what you can do if you want an alternate option here. that’s what I want to say here.

Yes plan changes works when you apply it only and even I did the same thing when I applied online and luckily it worked for me. I got my plan changed. You can even try that applying it online. That’s what I want to say here.

Dude I have been subscribed to the bsnl 4mbps unlimited plan and I am using at my place. Yes I am setting a small business at my place that’s the reason why I have selected it. The cost is approx Rs.15k. so unless and until you are setting up a small office at your place or business 4mbps unlimited plan will not be worth for you.