Thread: Speed is getting very low on MTS Mblaze

Speed is getting very low on MTS Mblaze

I have recently subscribed for new MTS Mblaze broadbrand and I selected for plan which provides 3 mbps speed and is free for downloading upto 12 GB and after crossing the 12 GB it will give 144 kpbs but I have noticed that it never gave speed more than 128 kbps whether it is day or night. So can anyone help me out with this and why am I getting low speed using the mts mblaze.

Re: Speed is getting very low on MTS Mblaze

I would like to know that from when you are facing this type of problem, if the problem is from few days then you have to be patience as sometimes I happens due to some technical problems. And if you are facing the speed slow problem then I want to know from is the speed which you are describing is continuously the same.

I’m facing this problem since I have bought the connection and is continuously giving the same speed. Mts guys came and showed me the ways how I have to follow it and at that time it was showing me speed of 2 mbps and got the same speed for the whole day but thereafter I never got this type of speed. So want to know that what maybe the problem of not getting the speed as told by them.

What is the signal strength you are getting, is the signal strength you are getting is full or not. Because there might be possibility that you maybe surfing the net from where the signal strength may not be full. So I think you should try to change the place and surf the net where you get the full network signal and hope doing so will fetch you good broadband speed. And I also want to check you that whether you can go through the modem settings and also want you to check what is the name showing in the device manager.

While changing the place I’m getting the same signal strength which I was getting previously and I have tried each and every corner in the house but everywhere I’m getting the same signal strength. And I’m able to access few options in the modem settings, as some of them are not accessible. While checking for the name in the device manager I found ZTE USB Modem FFF1 #2.

Actually I had the same issue of the internet connection getting slow and got the horrible speed of 15-20 kbps. It took almost 2/3 min to open any page, it reminded me about the old days of dial-up connection where it took the same time to open the page.

So for this I called the support care and talked about the issue after which they sent some engineers and finally the issue was solved. So it is better you try to contact the support care instead of trying yourself.