Thread: MTS MBlaze USB modem not detected while firewall is ON

MTS MBlaze USB modem not detected while firewall is ON

Actually I’m using the MTS Mblaze for internet connection, but one thing I’m noticing is that MTS USB modem is not able to detect while firewall is turned ON. Due to this I’m not able to surf the internet so for this can anyone help me out with this. So that it can detect the USB modem when firewall is ON.

Re: MTS MBlaze USB modem not detected while firewall is ON

As going through post in which you have mentioned that your MTS Mblaze is unable to detect while firewall is ON then for this one thing you can try is that disable the firewall and then try to connect the net with the USB modem and see whether you are able to connect with it or not.

As previously I had the same problem and after finding for the solution all over the net, I found this one and as doing the same it was detecting it properly.

I had the same issue of USM modem not connecting, I tried for this every it was possible but was not able to solve it. so finally I called up the mts guys for this and after which the problem was solved, don’t have much idea what they did but after this I did not faced any issue of USB modem not detecting.

As going through post in which you have mentioned that your MTS Mblaze is unable to detect while firewall is ON then for this one thing you can try is that disable the firewall and then try to connect the net with the USB modem and see whether you are able to connect with it or not.

As previously I had the same problem and after finding for the solution all over the net, I found this one and as doing the same it was detecting it properly.
    For this I want to say that I tried with your solution. What I found out that when I’m disabling the firewall and then connecting it to the internet it is able to connect it and after which when enabling it does not show any issue. Only when firewall is on it is not able to detect the USB modem.