Thread: BroadBand : Pimple Nilakh Pune

BroadBand : Pimple Nilakh Pune

Hi All,

I have recently shifted to Pimple Nilakh in Pune, from Viman Nagar.
    I have been using Airtel broadband in the past, but sadly Airtel network is not available in Pimple Nilakh.
    Now I am contemplating my option at the new place, and thought of asking the experts, before I invest my time browsing different sites for my options
    I currently have the modem which I bought when I had Airtel BB installed at my previous place. So what do you think would be the best option for me? I would like to go for an unlimited download plan, so Photon etc seem to be out of equation.
    Till now, I have only seem ads of a relatively less known broadband service "YOU" in Pimple Nilakh. Not sure if that's reliable.
    Please suggest!!

Re: BroadBand : Pimple Nilakh Pune

If 'You broadband' is the local service provider in your area, then you can subscribe to that, since it is a new service provider you can definitely try that out. As far as my research goes, only reliance and Airtel have some descent network at your area. So you can opt for any of them. Go ahead. All the Best!

Thanks for responding, mate!
    For all the other members, who may get directed to this post in case they search for broadband in Pimple Nilakh, I will note my observations (Yes, I opted for 'YOU' eventually)
    It has been a couple of weeks, since I got 'YOU' installed.
    I have taken the 999/- plan (2 months, 2MBPS, 333 hrs of usage, unlimited downloading) + 500 Installation..
    Second day, during daytime, downloading speed was 180-190 KBps (I was like, whoa!!, never got that with Airtel, for which I paid 899+Taxes each month). But come evening, 8-9PM, downloading speed went down to 30-40 KBps..
    I observed this for two days, and registered my first complaint with YOU support.
    (Was pretty tensed at this moment, having read all the negative reviews about their service etc online); the support person was good, and I was promised a workaround within 24 hrs. I got a message within 12 hrs, that the "issue" (whatever it was) had been resolved.
    It has been almost 10-12 days, and I have been receiving downloading speed of more than 180 KBps through out.. Fingers Crossed!!
    So far, so good!!

question Re: BroadBand : Pimple Nilakh Pune

hi sachin,

i'm staying @ Vishal nagar, pune. can u pls gimme the contact number for YOU BB sales office or sales person os that i may enquire abt the same. thx

Quote Originally Posted by sk8er_boi View Post
    can u pls gimme the contact number for YOU BB sales office or sales person os that i may enquire abt the same. thx
    Hi skBer, below are the details you required:
    Plot No 54, Marol Co-op Industrial Area,
    Makwana, Off Andheri Kurla Road,
    In the lane of Shemaroo,
    Mumbai 400059, Maharashtra, India
    Broadband Call Center - 98925 77898
    Phone: 022-40190123
    Fax : 022-40190155

Hello sk8er_boi/Maq,

On a more specific front, below is the name of the YOU guy who covers pimple Nilakh (and proabably Vishal Nagar as well):

Sudama : +91-9970285024

I just talked to him.
    YOU is not available at all places in Vishal Nagar. You can give him a call to confirm
    Cheers!!