Thread: Unlimited 599 Plan for Idea NetSetter Users

Unlimited 599 Plan for Idea NetSetter Users

Hi friends recently I have activated the Unlimited 599 Plan for my Idea NetSetter, so after that activation I have seen many of the changes in the speed and the processing feature for this Idea NetSetter internet connection. So I just want to know what are the features and the demerits are there if I get activated with this new Unlimited 599 Plan for my Idea NetSetter. And what are the things can I do to get the best performance of this Idea NetSetter internet connection. So if you have any of the suggestion or any of the reply then please let me know.

Re: Unlimited 599 Plan for Idea NetSetter Users

Yes even I have also seen some of the connectivity issues and also experiencing very slow connection for the internet, after the activation of Unlimited 599 Plan. So for that reason I have contact the customer care to get the desired help for this kind of the connection issue. So they have just make the verification for this issue and finally fixed this issue. So after fixing of this issue the connection speed become normal and also it is possible for me to use the other feature that are included in this Unlimited 599 Plan.

According to my information about the Unlimited 599 Plan for the Idea NetSetter Users Is that, there are the speed issue for these NetSetter broadband. The main reason for this is that Unlimited 599 Plan is only available for the normal 2G connections, so because of that some of the time there is the connection sped issue, especially when most of the users are using the same connection at the same time. So for that reason I think that this plan is not that much of good for the use.

At starting even I was also facing the connection speed issue, so I have just make the use of the BSNL/MTNL 3G with my existing data card ‘Idea 3G ’ after that I have just unlock the card to be used with the BSNL/MTNL.

So after that I am using the MTNL 3G and with that I get the best speed to use. So this is the best thing for unlocking of the existing data card with different network if the speed is not proper or any other connectivity issue arise with the Idea Broadband.

There are, many of the good features I have seen in this Unlimited 599 Plan for Idea NetSetter, and also there I have still not seen any of the speed issue or any other issue related to the connection.

So finally I can only suggest that there is none of the problem with this Idea Broadband, with this Plan.

And if you have any of the speed issue or any other issue after the activation of this Plan then you have to contact to your customer care for this issue.

Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfu Pandey View Post
    Hi friends recently I have activated the Unlimited 599 Plan for my Idea NetSetter, so after that activation I have seen many of the changes in the speed and the processing feature for this Idea NetSetter internet connection. So I just want to know what are the features and the demerits are there if I get activated with this new Unlimited 599 Plan for my Idea NetSetter. And what are the things can I do to get the best performance of this Idea NetSetter internet connection. So if you have any of the suggestion or any of the reply then please let me know.

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC136782 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular