Thread: Idea India 3G customized Dashboards for Huawei E173

Idea India 3G customized Dashboards for Huawei E173

Hi friends, recently I heard about the customization of the Dashboards for the Huawei E173 is done by the Idea Cellular. So I am very much excited about this thing, so I just want to know more about this customization of the Huawei E173 Modem. What are the new features and the plugin are added in the latest Dashboard for this Huawei E173. And for which modem this customized dashboard will works? So if you have any of the information or the suggestions then please do the reply. Grateful for any suggestions and reply

Re: Idea India 3G customized Dashboards for Huawei E173

Yes even I have also seen the Dashboards for the Huawei E173, so the thing that I have noticed there in these new Dashboards is as follow:
    • There are several of plugins activated in this customization of the Dashboard.
    • Call UI and Call Log UI Plugin are seen to be activated.
    • About Plugin updated.
    • NetInfo Record UI Plugin is also present in this new customization.
    • The SMS feature is also improved.
    • There is the updatation for the NetSetting Plugin.
    • The Dashboards is supported in all type of OS, it is portable.

There are lots of the changes are done in this customization of the dashboard, there are many of the best plugins are added and also the previous bugs are fixed. The UI of this new dashboard is also good and the best. There are almost most of the feature are included in this latest updated dashboard, so there are many of the additional feature are added in the dashboard for the Huawei E173.

I just heard about the latest updated dashboard for the Huawei E173 , so if I wish to have this latest updated dashboard then what I have to do, and from where I will get this for my Huawei Modem. If any of the ideas you people have then please reply for this query.

I just heard about the latest updated dashboard for the Huawei E173 , so if I wish to have this latest updated dashboard then what I have to do, and from where I will get this for my Huawei Modem. If any of the ideas you people have then please reply for this query.
    Yes there is the customization of the Dashboard for the Huawei E173 is done by the Idea Cellular, so there are many of the latest and useful plugin are included in this updated Dashboard. So if you wish to have this Dashboard for your Huawei E173, then you have to visit the official site of Idea Cellular or the official site of Huawei modem. So there you just have to search for this updated Dashboard and make the download for that updated Dashboard to make use for the Huawei E173.

There are the best of the thing I have seen in the customized Dashboard for the Huawei E173, the feature are very much useful and user friendly. The additional thing that I have seen over there in this Dashboard is as follow:
    1. The addition of Google link for the use.
    2. Improvement of the XFrame Plugin is also impressive.
    3. The updation of the Drivers for this Dashboard
    4. Platform independency for Win, MAC, Linux.

The changes that I have seen in the Dashboard of the Huawei E173 are that the list of new plugin is added in the Huawei E173 Dashboard. Beside this the Plugin for the Call UI and for the Call Log UI is also available there in this customize Dashboard. There is some of the extra features are added in the NetInfo Record UI.