Thread: Vodafone 3G is now available in Rajasthan

Vodafone 3G is now available in Rajasthan

Hi friends recently I have switches to my native place Rajasthan. So I just want to know whether this Vodafone 3G is available there in the Rajasthan. Because I have heard the good feedback for this Vodafone 3 G services, so I just want to use it, so is it available there in the Rajasthan? So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Vodafone 3G is now available in Rajasthan

This service is available in the Rajasthan, so if you want to have this services to make use then you can have this Vodafone 3G services easily. So for that the simple is to visit any of the nearest Vodafone services center and make this service activate for use. This is really the good service I have seen.

The thing that I want to suggest is that, this Vodafone 3G services is available there in almost part of the Rajasthan. So this is the good this to have this service to make use of the best 3G service. I am also using the same services and still I have not seen any of the issue or the problems with this Vodafone 3G. So there are many of the Vodafone 3G Tariff Plans are available for the Rajasthan Circle, so you can activate as per the requirement.
    • Vodafone 3G Prepaid Tariff Plans
    • Vodafone 3G Postpaid Tariff Plans

Both are available for the Rajasthan people to use.

Hi friends I just want to know which vendor is providing Vodafone 3G services in Rajasthan. I just want to have this Vodafone 3G services, so what I have to do, Thanks for any Help

Hi friends I just want to know which vendor is providing Vodafone 3G services in Rajasthan. I just want to have this Vodafone 3G services, so what I have to do, Thanks for any Help
    If you want to have this service available to make use, then you can directly go to the Service center or you can make the call to the Vodafone Customer care and ask them for this activation of these Services. At the time of activation they will ask you for the identity proof, so make the Xerox for the required document ready for the activation of this Vodafone 3G services

According to my information the Vodafone still not bought the 3G spectrum here in the Rajasthan. Here the collaboration of the private companies with the other companies is taken place to provide these 3G services. So you just have to register yourself to have this services activate or you can directly visit to any of the official link for getting more information.

This service is available in most of the place in Rajasthan; this service is available for the entire user, who wants to access these services, so to have this Vodafone 3G services you have to contact the service center. and also this service is only available to the 3G supporting mobile.