Thread: Idea netsetter E1732 is not showing the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection

Idea netsetter E1732 is not showing the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection

I have recently bought the Idea net setter E1732 modem to access the Internet. But I don’t know why there is some problem with the modem. When I connect the modem and try to access the Internet, the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection is not shown. This is very disappointing...I installed my Windows for the sake of the dial up of the Internet Connection but then also the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection was not shown. Can anyone tell me what is the problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated…Thank you in advance..

re: Idea netsetter E1732 is not showing the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection

I am also using the Idea net setter E1732 modem past few months and I encountered the same problem as you are getting it right now.Then, I submitted my Account Information to the Idea Cellular such as My Name, The NetSetter Number and the Query.
    Name- Rohit Das
    NetSetter Number – 9993655836
    Query - Not showing the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection. I installed the Windows again, but could not solve the problem.

Need Help....

re: Idea netsetter E1732 is not showing the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection

Try to download the mobile partner and this will help you to work your modem with the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection automatically...I have done this too and there is no need to re-install your Windows...You can also try this. I think this will help you in solving your problem.

Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Jagjeet-J View Post
    I have recently bought the Idea net setter E1732 modem to access the Internet. But I don’t know why there is some problem with the modem. When I connect the modem and try to access the Internet, the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection is not shown. This is very disappointing...I installed my Windows for the sake of the dial up of the Internet Connection but then also the dial up Wireless Broadband Connection was not shown. Can anyone tell me what is the problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated…Thank you in advance..

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC133808 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular