| || |
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: How to Unlock Vodafone 3G USB Stick K3770-Z
I have the method to do it, so you follow the following method.
- You have to remove SIM card which is there and insert a new SIM card,
- When yo have insert a new sim card to Modem then connect it to the PC.
- When you will insert then you will get the Alert that card is not register.
- So you close the window and go to the Vodafone software
- In vodafone software go to the priority tab
- then click on mobile connections
- and click onadd setting
- then select mobile and press ok
- In the setting name write your name
- Select all network and promopt in General
- Tab now go to network tab
- Then write your access point of your service provider
- and press ok
- you will be able to see the mobile connection
- Now click on setting as current setting
- now close and restart PC
- when you start then insert the Stick, but do not connect
- now go to network and sharing setting
- Now you connect the network and it will connect