Thread: Can anyone tell me performance of Vodafone 3G USB stick in Banglore

Can anyone tell me performance of Vodafone 3G USB stick in Banglore

Hello friends, i wanted to know the performance of the Vodafone 3G USB stick. Well i am in Bangalore and wanted to know the performance of the stick, as i wanted to use it and also i have heard that it is not good to use it over here. So kindly tell me about it so that i can use it and get it for me. Thank you.

Re: Can anyone tell me performance of Vodafone 3G USB stick in Banglore

I think that the Vodafone will not work properly and also you will not get the speed to use the internet. I would suggest you to go for the Airtel which is the best and also good to use it and also you will be able to get the the best and also you will be not get the problem of the internet with that, so you better go for the Airtel USB Stick.

I wanted to say that the both the Vodafone and the Airtel are working great over there and also both have better network coverage and also you have better speed on both of them and also you will be happy to get it and use it.

I am using the Vodafone 3G USB stick and i would say that is the best and also i am not getting the problem with internet and i am getting the speed of 7.2 mbps and also you have not got ant any of the other problem with the USB stick, so if you are going for it then it will be the best deal and also you will not get the problem with the internet and also you will never loose the network of it, as the network of the Vodafone is the best.

I also think the same what the above user have said and also i think that the Vodafone is the best and also you better go for it and also you will get the speed and also the best speed and also the network problem which is been got most of the user on the different cities will not be able to get the network properly and they were facing the problem due to that. So you will not get the problem over here and also you will have to look out for the device you select, there are two device so i would suggest you to get the 7.2 mbps not the 3.2 mbps. So you will get the better speed and also you will be able to access the internet.

Thanks for the information and i have purchased the stick and i am getting very good speed and also the range of the network over here in Bangalore is good.