Thread: New unlimited plans from MTNL mumbai w.e.f 1st november

New unlimited plans from MTNL mumbai w.e.f 1st november

Hello friends, I wanted the new unlimited plans which the MTNL has been added for the users of the Mumbai and want the plans which are been added w.e.f to the 1st November. So does anyone has taken any of the plan from the new plan and also tell me that which is the best plan to use and which are the other plan in the new plans. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: New unlimited plans from MTNL mumbai w.e.f 1st november

There are many plans which the MTNL has added and it has best plan with good internet speed, I have taken the DSL_Unlimited_395, which is the basic and also best plan to use, as i get the speed of 384 Kbps for downloading in the day and 512 Kbps in the night, which is more than enough for me and also it is best for me. If you wanted higher speed for the download then you can go for the other plan which is there and the plan which i have taken is the basic and i have to just pay Rs. 395 for the month.

I would suggest that you better go on the link below and check the plan which the MTNL Mumbai have made the changes and also you can select the best plan for you. So you better look at the plans and get it for you.

MTNL Mumbai - Broadband Unlimited Happy Hours Plan | Unlimited Internet Tariff

All the plans which are there are having the annual package. So i would suggest that you better go for the annual package which will be the best, you just have to pay the amount in advance and for the whole you will get the internet and also better speed. So i would suggest that you go for the following two plans:

• DSL_Unlimited_599 - Day download speed upto 608 Kbps and in the the night upto 752 Kbps. Monthly charges Rs 599 and for the annually it charge Rs 6589
    • DSL_Unlimited_749 - Day download speed upto 832 Kbps and in the the night upto 1 Mbps. Monthly charges Rs 749 and for the annually it charge Rs 8239

So both are having the best speed and also it will great to use the internet, so i would suggest that you go for any of these two.

There is one plan in the list which is not having the annual package but it is the combo plan, such that it is having the offer that you can use the internet and also you will be able to get the cheap rates on the call of your landlines number. I am using that plan and i am getting the bill of the landlines very less as i compare with the previous bill. So i would suggest that you go for the DSL_Unlimited_495_Combo which gives you the download speed of 320 Kbps in the day and during the night you will get 512 Kbps and you have to pay Rs. 495 monthly, as there is no annual plan for it. So you take it and also the call rates for the landlines will be also cheap for you.

Thanks for the information about the plan, but i am going for the new connection for the internet and what are the charges which will be taken for the new connection, can you please tell me about it so that i can get the rough idea about it.

There is nothing charges you will get for the connection, i think that the new connection charge will be there and also the charge of the modem which will be given by the company to you for using the internet. So the rest charges will be the plan which you will select for you, nothing else.

If you wanted to know about the charges which will take for the new connection then you just go on the link which is mentioned below and you will get the idea how much it will charge you for the connection.

Broadband Other Charges

I think you might go the idea of the charges which you will get and also the plan which you wanted. For the first month you need to pay some extra with the plan charge, but from the second month you will be getting the charges of the plan. I wanted to say that when you are going for the plan and if you are using the landline of the MTNL then you will not charge for the new connection. Only charge of the modem and plan.

I think there might be some charges for the installing the modem and also get the internet worked on your system. The installation charges are been taken by each company, so the MTNL might also take that, so you better check that also.

All the plans are good and also the best and i would suggest that you take the plan as per your requirement and what speed you wanted, well the plans are good.