Thread: Difference between 3G vs GPRS vs Netsetter plans of Idea

Difference between 3G vs GPRS vs Netsetter plans of Idea

Actually I want to know that what is the difference between the 3G vs GPRS vs Netsetter plans for the idea. As I’m going through the site for the various plans regarding this but I’m not getting which plans are for which. So for this I want your help which plans are more should I go for the internet connection.

Re: Difference between 3G vs GPRS vs Netsetter plans of Idea

First thing I would like to know that GPRS plans are for the mobile internet. Those who want to use the internet on the mobile choose the GPRS plans and regarding the Netsetter and the 3G it is used for the PC or laptop connection. And so after this I think you will have the idea of which plans are for which

I got the idea about the difference between the GPRS and with the Netsetter plans but still confused about the plans for the 3G and the netsetter . so want to know that why there is the difference in price between the netsetter and the 3G plans as both are used as the connection for the internet for connecting to the PC or Laptop. So want to know what is the major difference between the netsetter and the 3G and also want to know the plans for this.

It is just simple to understand difference between the netsetter and the 3G. The major difference between the netsetter and the 3G is the speed of the internet. As both are used for the same purpose i.e for the internet connection but the thing is that netsetter generally uses slow speed to connect the internet. For this we called the 2G (2nd generation) but now a days people prefer to use 3G (3rd generation ) as the speed of the internet connection is relatively far more than the netsetter .

And regarding the price it is oblivious that if you get good service the price will also be according to that. So the 3G comes at more cost as compared to the netsetter.

As I’m thinking of buying the internet connection for my home but before buying the internet connection I would like to know what are the different plans for the 3G vs GPRS vs Netsetter in idea. And which one should I buy. Please do suggest this for me as I’m new to this and got confused about which one should I go for..

As the plans for the various circle are different so if you are looking for the plans for the 3G, GPRS, and the netsetter then for this you can visit the idea website or also visit to the nearest dealer/ gallery for the plans enquiry. Because as you have not mentioned for which circle you want the plans for. And it would better if you try visiting the idea gallery nearby you. As they will provide you with all the plans you want and if possible also give you the demo experience of their different products.