Thread: What are the tariff rates of cable broadband in Kolkata

What are the tariff rates of cable broadband in Kolkata

I have moved to the Kolkata in this November month and I am planning to have a cable broadband connection to access the Internet. I have heard that the cable broadband connection gives the good speed in the surfing and downloading but the main problem is that, I don’t know the tariff of the cable broadband connection of the Kolkata City. Can anybody suggest me which is the best tariff cable broadband plan in Kolkata? Any suggestions would really be appreciated..Thank you...

Re: What are the tariff rates of cable broadband in Kolkata

I would like to suggest you the tariff plan which I am using. I am using the BSNL broadband connection to access my internet. The BSNL broadband connection runs smoothly and the tariff plans are also in your budget. The tariff plan which I am using gives me the speed upto 2 Mbps and the download limit is of the 1 GB. All this comes under the package of 250 Rs per Month only. Its worth...Really..You can also extend your plan which has the speed of the 2 Mbps and the download limit is 2.5 GB. This will charge you around 500 Rs per Month.

The best option I will suggest you is to contact your nearest cable operator. He will explain you more precisely about the tariff plans of the Broadband Connection. I was in a same problem too. Then I had a contact with the cable operator of my area and he suggested me the PaceNet broaaband connection. This plan is having the unlimited downloading with 1.0 Mbps speed. The charges of my plan is 700 per month. If you wish to download more content through the net then this plan is also better…

I would probably like you to suggest the MeghBela Broadband. I am also using the MeghBela Broadband services since 1 year and the Internet is running smoothly. The plan which I am using is JET Classic plan which has the 256 Kbps Bandwidth rate and speed upto the 2 Mbps. It comes with the unlimited download size with the validity of the 30 days. The charge of this plan is 400 Rs. I would suggest you to go with this plan..

I am too having the BSNL broadband connection in my house. But the tariff plan which I am using is different. It has speed upto 2 Mbps and the download limit is 150 Mb only. As I usually don’t download much from the Internet that is the reason why I have choose this plan. This plan is worth Rs 125 per Month . The only advantage I get with this plan is that during the night the download is for free from 2.00 am to 8.00 am. Its great….

I am using the Alliance Broadband connection. The tariff plan which I am using is the Starter Pack plan of the Alliance Broadband. This plan includes the 128 Kbps with the Unlimited download and the validity is of the 30 days with the price of 392 Rs. You can wish to go with this plan also...

Hiee everyone, The tariff plan which I am using for the Internet Connection is of the BSNL 500C plan. I am very much disappointed by the fluctuating speed of this Connection. Sometimes, the speed goes to around 80 kbps. Whats worse than this..So I decided to change my broadband connection to Reliance Broadband. Then one of my friends suggested me the Blink cable Broadband plan which has the following plans:-

• 512 Kbps upto 1 Mbps -- 899 per month
    • 768 Kbps upto 1.5 Mbps -- 1199 per month
    • 1 Mbps upto 2 Mbps -- 1399 per month
    • 2 Mbps upto 4 Mbps -- 2499 per month

This all plans are of the unlimited plans and the prices are exclusive of all the taxes. After looking at this plans I finally decided to go with the plan of 899 per month.
    If you find any of the above plans in your budget then go for it. Its absolutely a good broadband connection…

I had a bad experience with the BSNL broadband connection and I am also looking for a better Broadband connection. I think that the Alliance Broadband Connection sounds good , because I have heard from many of my friends who have the Alliance Connection that it provides the LAN sharing with the speed of the 100 Mbps.

Let me tell you something, I have too searched on the Internet for the best Broadband Connection in Kolkata and the Forums which I read about the same didn’t explain much good about the Alliance Broadband. The Connection depends on your area where you reside. I had taken the Alliance Broadband tariff plan too but it was not so good . The ports are been blocked in most of the areas which results in a very bad for the torrent downloads. Also I have experienced the server is down for long time.
    Then I switched too the BSNL 500 night plan which allows the unlimited download. I will suggest you don’t switch from BSNL. It depends on the torrents which you choose for the downloading. Stick to the BSNL and choose good torrents. You will get better results.