Thread: How to register the IP automatically in sify

How to register the IP automatically in sify

Hi friends recently I have get the sify broadband; I have seen that there are many of the good things is present in sify as compare to many other broadband. So as I’m new to this sify broadband I just want to know more about this sify broadband. So the main thing that I want to know about this sify broadband is that is there any chances for setting the IP automatically there in the sify. So if you guy have any of the reply or suggestion then please do the reply.

Re: How to register the IP automatically in sify

According to my information there n the setting for the IP, there are the selection for the ISP, so from the list you have to make the selection of the ISP for setting the IP for the sify broadband. The thing that I have noticed there in the sify broadband is that whenever i set my tcp ip setting, it automatically assign any of the ISP and gets connected.

Re: How to register the IP automatically in sify

To set the IP address, you have to make the use of the Site Key, so for that you have to confirm that those IP doesn’t belong to any of the institutions or any organization.

And after that make the verification that the new addresses will not include proxy or caching server’s accessibility, so there are the need to make the declaration for any known proxy server addresses.

In order to set the access limits you have to make the use of the proxy server addresses.