Thread: Gmail Account Hacked in Hathway

Gmail Account Hacked in Hathway

Hi friends, I have the Hathway connection to work on the internet. There are many of the features and the thing I have seen in this type if the connection, but the thing that I have seen there with these Hathway is really not good. Recently I have seen, some if the user have hacked my Gmail Account and send lots of unwanted thing to the other email address. So I am really much confused about this incident, so I just want to know have you guys have seen such thing in your Hathway connection. What is this issue all about and what are the solutions to come over this thing. And how to protect the personal account from this unwanted access, so if you guys have any of the information or the suggestion for this thing then please let me know.

Re: Gmail Account Hacked in Hathway

First of this entire thing to hack the Gmail account is very much difficult to do, so there may be the chances that your account information is shared with some other people, so with the help of those information the user have known your Gmail Password. So to avoid this you have to go for the gmail and make the changes there in your Password and some of the security question.

The best ideas for protecting the Password is that the password should be the combination of the alpha numeric, that means to sat that make the use of the combination for the letters and figures to make the password for the Gmail and other important accounts.

And the best is to make the changes of that password for the regular interval of time.

Hey I just want to know is it possible to know the Address of the person or the Hackers who have hacked our Gmail Account. If it is possible then how can I know the Address of that person? What are the thing require to know the Address of the particular node.

Hey I just want to know is it possible to know the Address of the person or the Hackers who have hacked our Gmail Account. If it is possible then how can I know the Address of that person? What are the thing require to know the Address of the particular node.

This is possible to know about the Address of the node if you have the IP address for that particular node. So this is the good thing if you want to get the location information of the Hackers or the person those have Hacked your Gmail account. So there are many of the official links are there on the internet where you have to make the input for the IP address and you will get the information about the location of that particular node.

Even I have also seen the same thing while using the Hathway connection, that the Personal Gmail Account is hacked by some of the other people. So as soon I get inform about this Attack o have just do the following thing. I have just change my entire personal detail, and also I have make the changes there in the security question. So by this I have protected my Gmail Account, but this thing have to be fixed there in the Hathway for unauthorized access.

According to my information you must take the strict action for this thing, so for that you just make the investigation by sending the IP address to the official link of the Gmial and also on the Hathway, so that they take the necessary for such unwanted people and blocked there IP address to get the access there in the Gmai; so send the mail to the official site for this thing

Just send the information and the screen shot of this thing to the cyber crime authorities, so to help them for the detection of this type of the unauthorized people.

And for the protection of the future access of the account, but however this thing happens only when you have store your personal information somewhere and it is known to the other people.

So just make the changes of the password and the email account.

First of all the thing that I want to suggest is that, there are no ideas about this thing that at what time it takes place. So there are the need for the previous protection of the password and the other necessary information. And never keep the password as your birthday or any other special person name. the best way to protect the password is the habit of using the Alphabet and the number combination and also that must be about 8 to 10 words.

This is the possibility that can be happen there in the personal account:
    • The first thing is that, this type of mail and offensive mail cannot be avoided.
    • Don’t enter your personal information in the spam email links and website.
    • Make the Password and the other information to be unique and unknown from the other people.
    • Avoid unnecessary adding the unknown account in to your friends list.

There are also many of the options and the methods are there by which you can protect this kind of Hack of the personal account.