Thread: How is the idea 3G in Hyderabad

How is the idea 3G in Hyderabad

As I’m staying in Hyderabad and want to know how is the speed of the 3G service in the Hyderabad city as I have heard the speed of the 3G service is ok. But as I’m thinking using the 3G service so before buying I want to know what is the exact speed of the 3G service in Hyderabad. So want to know from the people those who are using the idea as their service provider for the 3G service and also from anyone who knows about it.

Re: How is the idea 3G in Hyderabad

As I’m a regular user of the idea, I would say that the speed of the 3G service is best and if you looking for it then definitely you should go for it. As I am using it and yet have not got any issue regarding the speed.

Actually I tried the 3G service for the idea last month and found out that the speed of the 3G service is good in Hyderabad, but when I used the 3G service of the airtel and saw that the speed of the airtel is much faster than the idea. So I guess that the speed of the idea maybe good but from my point of view when compared with the other service provider what I see is that the speed of the airtel is much faster then speed of the idea.

I don’t agree with your point as I have tested and would say that the speed of the idea is just awesum and as you are talking about the airtel service provider for giving the best 3G speed then I totally disagree with you. As my brother is using the airtel as his service provider for the 3G service and he itself says that the speed is much slower and also sometimes get disconnects due to network issue.

Using idea for the 3G service is wonderful experience as earlier I had the same doubt about how will be the speed. So for checking the speed I tried with the demo version from the idea gallery and was satisfied the speed was really good. So I tried for the month and found out the speed was consistent throughout the month. So if you are looking for the idea for the 3G service then you should surely go for it. As I have tried using this and have no issue regarding this.

since I have tried using the idea 3G service in hyderabad and through speed test I checked it was able to give good speed of 1 - 1,5 mbps speed. And I tried in many areas in hyderabad and found out the it was getting the same speed all over the hyderabad except one area but speed was OK.

Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by @nki$achi View Post
    As I’m staying in Hyderabad and want to know how is the speed of the 3G service in the Hyderabad city as I have heard the speed of the 3G service is ok. But as I’m thinking using the 3G service so before buying I want to know what is the exact speed of the 3G service in Hyderabad. So want to know from the people those who are using the idea as their service provider for the 3G service and also from anyone who knows about it.

Dear Sir,

We request you to kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Regards,
    Ideacellular