Thread: Cannot check data usage due do changes made by BSNL Broadband

Cannot check data usage due do changes made by BSNL Broadband

Hello everyone! I am quite confident that after posting my query here I will surely get the solution from you experts. Lately I am facing lot of troubleshoot and they are quite strange experience happening with me. To solve this I registered a complaint through both mail as well as phone call. After few business days I received a call and they said that both my user name including password has been altered.

Re: Cannot check data usage due do changes made by BSNL Broadband

You would be happy to hear that you are not the only one having the similar setback. Even my username/password not only that my IP also got altered. Now my IP address has become 198.x.x.x and also I failed to check the location in 10.240.43.216 or on selfcare gateway. But I am still able to login with the old username and password which i have on 10.240.43.216. The problem is that it indicates all my old updates and BSNL Broadband regulation is not upgrading.

Default Well, as the unique username is upgraded even now by the framework mechanically, the remaining delails will moreover work toward getting updated soon by the framework itself and they don't should meddle, along these lines, hold up till the following bill is produced before you take any stride. You cannot update the user id of selfcare entryway, there is no provison prefer that.If you wish to, then you need to sway the folks at trade with giving true explanation then afterward if they concur, they will erase every last trace of the portions specifically the uniqe id/customer no. consorted with the user name chosen/taken.

• Some details about my connection -
    • Circle - Meerut, UP West
    • Plan - BBG-FN-HOME-500-MONTHLY
    • Selfcare URL/Region - selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in
    • IP location is shown as - India Meerut Broadband Multiplay Project O/o Dgm Bb Noc Bsnl Bangalore

You could not venture to update the user id of selfcare entryway, there is no provison enjoy that. I possess the office in data.bsnl.in called 14digit Usage entry ID. given by BSNL. express Kss42011142010@ bsnl.in as given might be updated. The final eight digits indicate when the BSNL Broadband reciprocity was given.

I am able to still login on 10.240.43.216 utilizing my old ID without _ncdr but it demonstrates my status as disconnected from the net and use is demonstrated just till final month. 10.240.43.216 is useless for me now. Selfcare is what I need to utilize now to check my mode. I trust it moves toward getting updated whenever this would work out the best.