Thread: Is it worth getting a Bsnl unlimited 850 combo plan?

Is it worth getting a Bsnl unlimited 850 combo plan?

I just want to know that is Bsnl unlimited 850 combo plan worth every penny that I have spent actually thing is that I am highly confused as if with which one should I be going ahead, ULD 850 or 750UL? That’s what has highly confused me a lot. Now both of them are offering me a free no. of calls and also good download and upload speed as well but I am more interested in going on with the 859 combo plan? So what is your take about the same I am waiting for the necessary help from you all for the same. so please do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Is it worth getting a Bsnl unlimited 850 combo plan?

Let me give you the detailed plans for all the plans that you are looking from the bsnl I am talking about the combo plans
    BBG Combo ULD 850 - 1 Mbps upto 8 GB, 256 Kbps beyond 8 GB - 350 free calls

BB Home UL 750 - 512 Kbps - No free calls, land line plan as exist.

BB Home Combo UL 750 - 512 Kbps - No land line rent.
    So decide on that and think about the same.

I am using BB Home Combo UL 750 and also the speed that I am getting is 512 kbps yes I am not getting any kind of landline rent at all. That’s what I want to say here. so what I want to say is that its better to go with that well the download speed that I am getting is anywhere around 120-150 kbps which I think is quite good during the night. So it is a better plan for you do look out for the same.

Can you please tell me as if why have you opted to go with the BB Home UL 750? Yes there is no landline rent but it is charging you for every call you make. That too with 1 rupees per pulse. Any specific reasons?

That is simply because I am not a regular user of the landline phone and I am having a cell phone which oiffers me a cheaper rate calls so why should I be going with the landline calls ar all. That’s what I am saying here. so hope this answer from my side did help you to some extent and was understandeable for you all.

So that’s why it is advisable to use BBG Combo ULD 850 since it offers you a good speed of 1mbps as well as it is giving you 350 free calls to me. So you can take up this opportunity and make calls accordingly that’s what I am saying here. so do go ahead with the same and check out for the same that’s what I want to say here.

If there is anyone who has actually sued up the BBG Combo ULD 850 and knows how the connection is? Then pelase do tell me about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. I hope it was very much understandable for you all. So those who have actuallt tried and gone ahead with the BBG Combo ULD 850 then please do revert back to me. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Yes I have sued that and to be frank I am not at all satisfied with it. Just 1 mbps speed is what they have written but to be frank they have never achieved that speed at all. Don’t know when they will be actually sorting it out that’s what I am not able to understand at all.

The download speed dips below 150 kbps something and to be frank that is a not a good sign at all for such a good isp like bsnl. So my experience was not at all good with the bsnl.

Guys can you all please tell me as if where I would be able to get the modem for the same, does the bsnl people provide the modem during the connection. Or is there something different over here. that’s what I am not able to understand at all. So hope you all did understand what I am saying here. please do answer out the query for me. I am waiting for the help from you all.

Check out this link http://mp.bsnl.co.in/bb/modems.htm and you will get all the information accordingly for what you were looking for. That’s what I want to say here.