Thread: Which plan is good BSNL plan from BBG FN Combo 600 or BB Home Combo UL 750?

Which plan is good BSNL plan from BBG FN Combo 600 or BB Home Combo UL 750?

At present I am having a BSNL Broadband connection. My current Active plan is BBG FN Combo 600 and I want to switch on a new plan so need help of you guys. Actuality my interest is with the BB Home Combo UL 750 plan. So I would like to know which plan is better among both BBG FN Combo 600 or BB Home Combo UL 750? With the existing plan I get a bill above 1000 INR. I download too much during night.

Re: Which plan is good BSNL plan from BBG FN Combo 600 or BB Home Combo UL 750?

Before proceeding I would like to let you know that I am on a BSNL Broadband Home Combo UL 750 plan. I am an average downloader and and I download up to 30 GB every month. I download many files every month. Also my most of the data usage is dueto streaming YouTube videos. So I prefer BB Home Combo UL 750 plan.

If you ask me than I would say yes, if assuming that you are good with 512 Kbps which is direct when regarding the 2 Mbps you are liking as of this moment.
    • -In the event that you desire to seed and keep an exceptional degree on private trackers.
    • -Since your day time regulation is elevated.
    • -Since you need a settled measure bill ( Rs. 750 + 10.3 % charge).
    • -Since you could probably exist with 360p films on YouTube.

Since You are utilized to 2 Mbps speed, Intend to download indexes greater than 4 GB, Like to view HD movies on the net, Don't would like to hold up for a long time to download a document orWant unhindered calls UL 750 Combo has no unhindered calls than dont lean toward that. Since you prefer to switch, it would move along at a comfortable pace to move toward getting used with it, but I think it will be a great decision as the day time breaking point is too level for your idea.

Not plausible, what you are anticipating in UL 750 plan.Even assuming that you continue downloading for 24 hours a day, the greatest you could probably download is:
    • 24h x 3600s x 55 KB/s(average torrent download speed) = 4752000 KB(4.5 GB give or take).
    • Thus, its not the suitable tariff arrangement which you are having a striking resemblance idea

Billing amount won't represent a vast improvement if u are gettting bills around INR 1100 being as how in 750UL the charging sum could be around INR 830 in addition to call accuses in of disappointing D/L speed. One thing you ought to recollect that its not just BSNL Broadband bill which matters but there is likewise power bill which can be waving hand at you on account of you will be downloading 4.5 GB approximately[sic] in 24 hours.which is a matter of 6 hours in your present plan during night.

With positively speedy torrents on private trackers, I get around 190kBPs and on IDM I get around 215KBPS(or 220), max of 4GB. I'm on NIB I, probably that makes the divergence. Yet even in perfect conditions, you won't get something greater than 5 GB unless they have missed to top your juncture somehow. It has 2 Mbps speed with 2.5 GB day time cutoff. Anyway you could probably download the same amount as you are able to around the same time as 2-8 am at 2 Mbps. No telephone lease and moreover got unlimited calls. Anyhow if your day time regulation goes past that, you could be having a big bill.

According to me the advanced users will not have any situation or basic troubleshoot. New users won't be knowing the basic things such as resetting modem, quit seeding and so on. A significant number of surmise that just downloading indexes number to information and perusing YouTube and so forth won't be charged. Additionally a virus spoiling might be lethal in the event of restrained ideas. You will never know unless you check mode absolutely every now and again or even provided that you see, you won't expertise to stop it. Myself a victim of disgraceful illustration about idea by BSNL agents who approached installed. They didn't even tell that you won't get 1GB to utilize subsequent to you got association just on 22nd. I took INR 300 idea and paid nearly a few years' worth bill in 2 months. Not a day has passed that I have not been here illustrating these traps. You would be able to call it my sweet vengeance.

You should pay Rs. 500 + 10.3 % assessment no matter you utilize unhindered calls or not. The rebate is 20 % on use and rental. ie, provided that you deplete a different 1 GB and it requires Rs. 200, you get Rs. 40 rebate on that as well.