Thread: What speed do we get from BSNL 750 unlimited plan?

What speed do we get from BSNL 750 unlimited plan?

I have just got the BSNL 750 unlimited plan activated and I stay in Chennai(India). Well my work revolves around downloading. So that’s why I want to ask from you all as if what is the speed that we get with the unlimited plan from bsnl.

Well the average speed that I get is 55kbps. Is that enough? I think so it should be more. What do you all say. Please do update me about the same that would be better for me, I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: What speed do we get from BSNL 750 unlimited plan?

Well the average speed that we get is around 64 kbps for downloading and the speed that you are getting is quite average and I don’t think so there would be any kind of problems over here. there may be a possibility that this difference is due to the overhead. So various such factors can exist if you are actually thinking about the same. so hope you might have understood what I am saying here. that’s it from my side for you all.

Well I want to know why I am not getting a good downloadable speed even with the good torrents? Many of my friends do get a good download speed of 60-70kB/s with the same plan, I don’t understand why aint I am getting the speed? So that’s what I am not understanding at all? Can you all please comment accordingly on the same that would be better for me.

So please do start replying on the same. Waiting for the response from your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey$ing View Post
    Well I want to know why I am not getting a good downloadable speed even with the good torrents? Many of my friends do get a good download speed of 60-70kB/s with the same plan, I don’t understand why aint I am getting the speed? So that’s what I am not understanding at all? Can you all please comment accordingly on the same that would be better for me.

So please do start replying on the same. Waiting for the response from your side.
    The main question is how well do you define a good torrent? Well a lot of factors is dependent upon the seeds and also the peers. So all of them does looks and gets into the factors that’s what I want to say here. just use the tools that are required for the testing of the downloading. So that’s what I want to say here. so do make use of a good speed test tool that would be useful for you. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. that’s it from my side for you all.

So hope you did understand what I am saying here. that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok I did understand what you all were saying here and hence what I can say is that with the speed test I the test results were showing around 64 kbps and that’s the difference that I noticed over here. so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all did understand what I am saying here. so thanks a lot for bringing the changes to my notice well appreciated.