Thread: After closing Airtel Broadband, Got Reliance DSL Broadband

After closing Airtel Broadband, Got Reliance DSL Broadband

After reading lot from internet. I have switched from Airtel to Reliance Broaband.Now I am getting 600kbps@ rs 749 and I am acquiring 1mbps in night.

Re: After closing Airtel Broadband, Got Reliance DSL Broadband

Quote Originally Posted by Ooghavanth View Post
    After reading lot from internet. I have switched from Airtel to Reliance Broaband.Now I am getting 600kbps@ rs 749 and I am acquiring 1mbps in night.
    Never deal with a trouble of limiting the dependence on the cable broadband I envisage the speed depends on your line and how distant you are from your DSL connection, and am in a plan for 1 Mbps day/ night.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadassah View Post
    Never deal with a trouble of limiting the dependence on the cable broadband I envisage the speed depends on your line and how distant you are from your DSL connection, and am in a plan for 1 Mbps day/ night.
    I have to migrate to 1 mbps, D / N 600/1024 and plan D / N plan (temporarily). That's the merely method to know what's what. Until then, seems to be a myth.

I was in the plan of the night 600 days / 1 Mbps when I connect the unit about 4 months ago used for about 20 days and then migrate to 1 Mbps plan day and night, I used to acquire a pace appropriate, even when I was in the 600 / 1024 DN plan.

Night speed s in 600/1024 DN plan:
    Download Speed: 1.02mbps
    Uploading Speed: 0.66mbps
    Ping: 66ms

SFO:
    Download Speed: 1.05mbps
    Uploading Speed: 0.23mbps
    Ping: 311ms

Anyway I'll observe if any explanation comes out of it, though it seems improbable at this time. Nevertheless they should not lie about your Internet speed; it would have had the plan, even if you had said 850kbps at night.

Now I am disappointed though speeds are enough for me and I cannot rely on trust in his word is, but I learned that lesson a while ago when they took a month to install the connection, despite all they had to do was show on the doors and give me my modem to surf with.

Although each time I wanted to book tickets on IRCTC at 8 am for Tatkal or reserve for the advancement of sin 90 days during the holiday season, just not working. After several complain they were not ready to solve the difficulty. A service technician said they have troubles and do not have UPS power!

Then I asked them to terminate the connection. When I was out of the station last week, called me and said they have fixed the trouble and said, I will verify when I return. Surprise, it worked completely for the past three days.
    Nevertheless yesterday I mailed to indicate acceptance of termination. I called them to maintain termination. They said they need to acquire a new-fangled connection by paying Rs 500

This is how to support the recognition of works. The connection does not work when you need it and when asked to finish, to make it work on and off without having the conformation.

I am back on Airtel and Reliance not workout for me

Reliance BB will not work for at least an hour in the morning. On a daily basis. Most 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. time interval. Twitter does not work most of the time. Probably a range of trusted IP addresses is blocked by Twitter.

I could not live with these two problems. Back to 4Mbps Airtel Rs1699 and strangled P2P 7GB cap (600kbps) plan.

Yes I have experienced a similar dependence. It is good that he drove them all these days the consumer confidence rapidly disconnects accepts wonder why? May not need as much work as

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond! View Post
    Yes I have experienced a similar dependence. It is good that he drove them all these days the consumer confidence rapidly disconnects accepts wonder why? May not need as much work as
    That's sad to hear .I also miss days Airtel (still angry with her stupid FUP) I also faced a lot of downtime with dependency in the last 1 week . I do not know where I will end with.

Guys if you are just migrating to 1 Mbps plan for the reason that of YouTube videos buffer and wait for a while coz in the last week or so has been erratic YouTube a lot of buffering, even 1 Mbps plan that I am using, I never used to get larger buffer for 360p and 480p, but these days I'm having a lot more of the videos are only load around 50-60 KB / s is usually used to load the AAT around 110 -120 KB, so I guess there is a trouble right now with confidence and YouTube.

I spend too much time on YouTube and YouTube videos also produce so that is definitely something to do with the topic of crazy cushioning.