Thread: Review MTNL Broadband Plans in your City

Review MTNL Broadband Plans in your City

I like to review different and different plan of mtnl. Please share mtnl experience in your city. Just share your plan details, city name, cost, Advantage and disadvantage.

Re: Review MTNL Broadband Plans in your City

City: Mumbai
    Plan: 512 kbps unlimited

Positive Point: Best ISP in India to far. You obtain a minimum of 90% of the subscribed speed. Free Support phone. Even although we cannot wait to get your technical questions resolved by the CSE, which will keep you in suspense for a long time is required toll-free for at least record your complaint.

Negatives: The worst customer service. If you get to a technical trouble is solved ACN only from the exchange server (Prabhadevi), then the waiting time to get repaired has at least a week.

Plan: Dsl 399 @ 399 rs per month

Positives: - The speed provided by them is almost constant. The other positive point is that although the line is dead. Sometimes you get to access the Internet. Torrent receives high speed.

Negatives: - the pathetic customer service. Once told to adjust my rate of descent data. It took almost a week to make changes. The speed depends on the exchange and the line is lighter than most.

City: Delhi
    Plan: TriB 599; 2048 Kbps down; 512 Kbps up

Good points: - More reliable than any other provider of Internet use, has downtime ranging from 2-8 hours per month. Speeds are promised are delivering, nevertheless there can be slowdowns during peak hours particularly during the afternoons.

Negatives: - Deprived Customer Service. unbalanced after Update to 2 mbps for the batch of ADSL 2 + subscribers for the reason they are not yet using the connections although advertised as ADSL2 +, the rate of synchronization may have to be reduced to provide the stability that means losing two mbps speeds.

City: Delhi
    Plan: TriB combo UL data-999

Good points: very low downtime, they do not give the thought that they are dishonest. Reasonable speed.

Negatives: careless and technically sound executives Customer + Hard to acquire through the hotline at peak times.

City: New Delhi
    Plan: TriB 749NU, 2048 kbps down, 256 kbps up

Positives: The steadier than ISP has skilled so far, in terms of uptime. Merely a few hours of downtime over a period of 2-1/2 years.2. Most excellent speeds. In plans of up to 2 mbps, I hit speeds up to 250 kbps.

Negatives: Complaints take too long to resolve.

Plan: DSL_Unlimited_749

Positives: Excellent uptime: I’m 24 X 7 online. Downtime very rare. I use the same phone line and I do not experience troubles online.

Negatives: Indifferent and lazy customer service. You cannot navigate appropriately in bridgemode sites. I use bridgemode during the UN only for torrents.

Sites that do not appear randomly in bridge mode Triband subscriber’s lot and I imagine I'm alone. However, as far as I know, the problem is not resolved to date. The only solution I read was to reconnect a few times.

Time is not sure about the waiting list or estimated number of connections for the next year. But I'm convinced there would be more than 60,000 customers on the waiting list at this time

If it was not sufficient confidence MTNL is giving me a hard time. It's been 2 weeks since I signed up for a new-fangled connection and so far I have not received any calls from them. Every time you call their call center informed me that my application has been increased.

Plan: DSL_Unlimited_999

Positives: Better than a man can get. Almost zero downtime.

Negatives: I've never had any troubles with MTNL; any trouble is resolved in the coming days