Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-11-2011

Can i use my bsnl adsl 2+ modem or cable for you broadband?

I previously used BSNL broadband connection for internet surfing purpose. Now I decided to get best unlimited YOU broadband plan for the same surfing purpose. I want to use my previous bsnl adsl 2+ modem and/or cable for this connection. Should I do this task or no? It should be affected to the speed of the connection or not. It saves my Rs 500. Hence I?m worried about it. Thanks for any suggestions.
Old 19-11-2011

Re: Can i use my bsnl adsl 2+ modem or cable for you broadband?

No, it doesn?t works for YOU broadband. In this broadband connection, there is necessary to use the new and most compatible modem and cable. ISP provide the similar type of modem and cable. Hence there is no need to do this task. If you try to do this task, it goes failure. Hence don?t try this task.
Old 19-11-2011

Re: Can i use my bsnl adsl 2+ modem or cable for you broadband?

If you want to save your money, you can return this modem and cable to the bsnl office. The service provider pays some money when you submit this modem and cable. Hence I would be say that this is best for you. Any doubt, contact the bsnl service provider and get more information about it.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , , , ,