Thread: Huawei ec122 Cdma1x with MTS Mblaze Rs 999 unlimited

Huawei ec122 Cdma1x with MTS Mblaze Rs 999 unlimited

I purchase a MTS blaze with Rs 999 unlimited broadband connection on last month. MTS ISP has provided me a Huawei ec122 Cdma1x modem for this internet connection. Now I facing problem onto it. When I try to access this internet connection and check speed through online site, it shows very low speed. Speed of this plan is 144Kbps and then it online site shows it below 64kbps. What was issue? I think the problem is in the selected modem. Should I change this modem or not. Is there any person faced such type of issue. If yes, then please share your solutions. I’m waiting for such valuable reply.

Re: Huawei ec122 Cdma1x with MTS Mblaze Rs 999 unlimited

Before doing something different I would be say that try to find out your connection speed in different sites. This is necessary in this case. Most of such sites have not capable to provide the actual speed of the connection. We need to check the same connection speed on the different sites. Then only take decision that the speed if being very low compared to its specifications.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayD View Post
    Before doing something different I would be say that try to find out your connection speed in different sites. This is necessary in this case. Most of such sites have not capable to provide the actual speed of the connection. We need to check the same connection speed on the different sites. Then only take decision that the speed if being very low compared to its specifications.
    I don’t think so that this will be work. You can simply try to read the speed of this connection in different situations. You can simply try to get this speed reading on few situations. Such as speed at the time of downloading, without downloading and uploading time. This will be work to notify that when this connection speed has been goes to low. When system starts uploading or in downloading time? This is best for identifying real problem. Then only as per the result you can simply apply the respective solutions onto it.

I think that you have been supplied a 1x modem which gives a speed of only 144kbps. Hence such complex issues arrive onto your broadband connection. In that case, you need to contact the ISP and change this modem with new one. Then check what result arrives onto your connection. I am sure that this will be gives something better speed onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakshayani View Post
    I think that you have been supplied a 1x modem which gives a speed of only 144kbps. Hence such complex issues arrive onto your broadband connection. In that case, you need to contact the ISP and change this modem with new one. Then check what result arrives onto your connection. I am sure that this will be gives something better speed onto it.
    Its revolutionary High Speed Mobile Broadband Internet Service product MBlaze, with Unlimited downloads at Rs. 999. We have reviewed there services and compared them with other broadband connection and there plan. Theoretical speed of 1x network which gives this Huawei ec122 Cdma1x modem is 153.2 kbit/s.. But in practically this is not come in proper manner. Hence in that case, you need to change this modem. This is best for your internet connection and then only you got the real speed on to this Rs 999 unlimited broadband connections.

You have the right to lodge a direct complaint to Nodal officer.. This is best way to fix this issue. Most of the time, this happen because of such wrong modem placed to this type of broadband connections. In that situations we need to contact the Nodal officer and try to change this modem.

MTS launch Rs 999/- Broadband connection plan with upto 3.1 mbps download / 1.8 mbps upload, actual speed around 1 mbps and 15 GB use. But in real situations this is not possible. If you really get very low speed which is not near to ideal speed, then this is very serious case. In that case, you need to do some changes on your connection and check what things happen onto it. Maybe if you know about it, try to reset the modem of your system. Might be this will be gives you the better response.

You can directly talked to customer care of MTS. Expert on that site provide you the complete details about this broadband connection plan and there necessary speed and all such things. If possible then they can contact you faced to face and check what result arrives on your system. This is better for you.