Thread: Where to complaint against Tikona broadband service

Where to complaint against Tikona broadband service

Hello Guys, I have in recent times hoist a disconnection demand on 25th April. I had taken this connection just 17 days previous to. But the worst thing was like i have made 4 complaints within these 17 days. you can envision within 17 days i applied for disconnection request how there service will be. I applied disconnection request on 25th march But when i inquire about the status on 29th March they told their individual section have canceled the request because they desire to mend it But i asked them its me who hoisted the disconnection demand How can u people yourself can abandon it. Then he told me ok again i am raising demand and with 7 working days your connection will be detached. But i was surprised when i got billing but till at the present no being came and my billing is carry on as they are telling our inhabitants will come and disconnect then merely billing will be infertile and really i am just fed up of this, please let me know where do i compliant about the same? any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Where to complaint against Tikona broadband service

I think there could not be any such organization for the same who registers our complaint, because as far as i know whenever we are having any problem with the mobile we can go to the consumer court or simply we can contact to the particular nodal office for the same and they really takes appropriate actions as well regarding the same. But still have you ever visited the complaining forums, you should try to register yourself with the same.

thankfully there are no lack of dissimilar routs you can take while seeking to shoot up a grievance, though they may not all apply to your particular supplier. Below can be found a numbered list, build in rough order of logical precedence (that’s where to go first), which indicates any organization that has been expressly setup to help solve ISP complaints. Don’t be frightened to criticize to more than solitary.

• Normal Internal ISP Support/Complaints Channels

• The Internet Service Providers Association (ISPA)

• Ofcom Approved Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Scheme/Complaint Handler

• Direct Ofcom Complaints

This are the four organization to which you can compliant about your ISP but still there are certain terms and conditions for the same, thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit their official website and obtain the proper details and go ahead with the complaint.

I am agree with the above user as this could be the most effective way to make a complain regarding the same, in fact i have complained to the The Internet Service Providers Association (ISPA) once and was benefitted very well. Actually the thing is like a lot of the markets additional trustworthy ISPs are also members of the ISPA, and this is an Internet trade association that stand for the interests of UK ISPs. The group also runs its personal ISPA Code of Practice that all members must put up with by and is designed as a promise to excellent business practice. If your ISP’s Internet support and or grievance procedures 1. as mentioned by the above user, have failed to determine the difficulty within 10 working days of the inventive case being opened then you can also submit your argument straightly to the ISPA via an online form. This is extremely suggested, as it will put added force on the ISP to resolute the problem or risk their position with the ISPA.

I think there could not be any such organization for the same who registers our complaint, because as far as i know whenever we are having any problem with the mobile we can go to the consumer court or simply we can contact to the particular nodal office for the same and they really takes appropriate actions as well regarding the same. But still have you ever visited the complaining forums, you should try to register yourself with the same.
    Yeah this is what i was thinking about the same, like don’t we complaints to consumer court about the same, there should be some way to contact them and tell then about the whole shit. Please help me with the same because i really pissed off.

well, complaining you must have proper agenda, i would like to give you some of the tips for the same.

• Keep a Log and Copy of Everything.

• Don’t Ignore Debt Collectors.

• Avoid Forcibly Preventing ISPs from Taking a Payment.

• Read the Small Print.

• Know your Statutory Rights.

• Make Complaints Clear and Polite.

• Pay Using a Credit Card.

• Research your ISP Choice.

off course you can do that, i mean to say you should try to contact the consumer court about the same but still as far as i know you must have to have a written record for the same because Consumer court will not accept spoken statements. Thus you should try to first contact the consumer court somehow by check their website for details and then send copy to Mumbai Hqrs or simply wherever you stay.

If you have preserved a grievance log, even if Tikona people decline to acknowledge the receipt of any complain Consumer forum in you town will help. Essentially, it is for these type of services that consumer forums and courts are meant for.

I’d say please give me your city’s details and I will obtain you the contact details of a nearby Consumer forum.

i would like to recommend you that you should have a glance over here and see the website as they have mentioned the proper guidance regarding the complaining about the ISP’s.