Thread: Your opinions and Expectations about 4G

Your opinions and Expectations about 4G

According to me, I can say that 3G have been failed in India and for that the main reason is the cost of the 3G as 1 GB for Rs 300-400. Now I am thinking that it also might be possible that 4G to be available in India more cheaper than 100 Per GB Or less than 100. And also this thing I have seen in the new that the 4G will be available cheaper in the India. And also I am sure that toy have told about this that this would be available X Less than Present 3G Tariff. Can here anyone suggest me your opinion about this and also what you people think about this??

re: Your opinions and Expectations about 4G

I am 3G users and here I also agree that 3G is more costly. And for this I can say that the main reason is reliance paid millions of dollars to secure license for 3G and for that reason the price of the 3G is more costly. And also reliance would try to recover its capital before deploying 4G, but here I am not sure about this thing. But I also agree with your comment that 4G is cheaper broadband and clear video calling. Hope that they will soon launch 4G as cheaper broadband and clear video calling and also this will be very good for the more of the 3G users in India. I am sure that if they launch the 4G network cheaper then they will gain so much benefit from it.

Yes, the 3G plans are more cheaper but still I can say that more of the people are going to get the plan ffrom the 3G. and if still you are not sure about this then go out to the stores and have a look if people are buying that expensive data or not, I am sure that there you will get that they are going for buying this ]]type of the expensive data still. But if companies aare going to launch 4G cheaper then that will be very good and I am sure that people will really like that plan.

hey dude, here I can say that you are mixing two different people and companies. I am telling this thing to you because . 3G License belong to RCOM owned by Anil Ambani whereas 4G belong to Reliance Infotel owned by Mukesh Ambani. If you not sure about this then please be sure and then only say something about this.

Re: Your opinions and Expectations about 4G

Ok for that I will say over here that since the wireless carriers are going to launch the new 4G networks. Ad they have also told about this that they will considerably increased bandwidths on their new 4G networks and also it promises that 4G handsets will support the data starting at 10Mbit/sec. if they are really going to do this thing then I think that this will be really very happy to have this type of the fast network. But there is need to provide the less cost of this network so that all people can take this plans. This should not like the 3G network which was so costly.