Thread: Purchase additional bandwidth though smartbytes in Airtel broadband

Purchase additional bandwidth though smartbytes in Airtel broadband

"Customers often exceed the use of its allocated quota have to pay per megabyte, which starts from 20 paisa per MB. We now proffer the option to pay for additional data at a fixed price according to their needs.

Re: Purchase additional bandwidth though smartbytes in Airtel broadband

This was launched couple of days ago. I was about to share my FUP and told me to SMS Airtel to visit their "high speed" plans. There is a list of available packages on their website.

Smartbytes price makes no sense. Instead of buying 50 GB of Rs. 1499, I could get my hands on an Airtel connection seconds and consumes 75 GB of Rs. 1599. That comes to Rs. 21.32 per GB. If I want to be more adventurous, I could go to a second connection to 150 GB R @. 1999 equivalent to Rs. 13.33 per GB.

sure we can get better speeds at a lower price because of another connection, but what if someone exceeds the limit only by accident or after a few months + only requires the increase in speed for a limited time / quantity - It makes sense for a lotta people in this area, otherwise, you can still hit 256 Kbps unlimited until the next cycle or until another provider with better rates available

Might not be correct, but I think the protest against Airtel Fair Usage Policy has worked incompletely. Airtel is no longer concealed from the limits. In fact, all the plans now show the limits quite obviously.

Airtel not just stupid plans that are offered with 50 GB limit at the maximum. At a given moment of time, the 100GB plan cost Rs. 5000. Today you can get a 150 GB plan for $ 2200.Smartbytes Airtel is more or less what I / we had asked them to offer allow people to buy more bandwidth. The only trouble? I cannot buy 100GB 200GB 500GB. And what they are offering is not exactly a fair price.

And this is happening for the reason that Hayai comes, know that if they present a bit like hayai, a big part of their client base will be Hayai on the first day. Hayai was not released in India, might not have seen this change .Wait for a small number of more days and Airtel will be compulsory down to 10rs / GB or it might be cheaper

I'm flattered, but I know that Hayai is a catalyst for this transform; nevertheless I'm reasonably sure that people now know they are being charged too much and so on Airtel are finally beginning to respond to customer demands. The new tactics are establish, here's hoping the retail prices carry on to fall.

Yes, it's very flattering, change takes time and have the strategy, which is the formation of a strategy on the threat has not materialized yet, so I think their protests and raise management mixture that is making this call new things, but it's clear that they are testing the waters, have not had the real taste of the market however, so you see these prices, (transition plan).wait a while until they reach the conclusion and announce new plans