Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need suggestion regarding ADSl2 modem + router for Airtel broadband

India BroadBand

Old 19-11-2011

Need suggestion regarding ADSl2 modem + router for Airtel broadband

Can anyone suggest a modem (ADSL2) router + model from any provider who works well in India. Linksys WAG120N I tried, but proved to be pathetic. It breaks after every 10 minutes. (I tried to RMA), but the second unit also has the same issue. So I want to go to some other model. Please let me know if you know a model that works without losing the connection.

Old 19-11-2011

Re: Need suggestion regarding ADSl2 modem + router for Airtel broadband

I am looking for ADSL2 + Wi-Fi router. I tried WAG120N ADSL2 + Router is WiFi but with the product itself has some problems. Cisco is misleading people since 2010.

I saw the difficulty; unfortunately, I checked the forum after I bought it. So this time I want to be more careful before buying any product. All your suggestions are welcome.
Old 19-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasrat$ View Post
Can anyone suggest a modem (ADSL2) router + model from any provider who works well in India. Linksys WAG120N I tried, but proved to be pathetic. It breaks after every 10 minutes. (I tried to RMA), but the second unit also has the same issue. So I want to go to some other model. Please let me know if you know a model that works without losing the connection.
Check out the TP-LINK products, to have someone good to go with it, not as expensive, but robust and reliable.
Old 19-11-2011

Some routers automatically configure it so that if ISP provides correct name during installation. But you need to know your user name and password of your ISP provides for the connection.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , , , , , ,