Thread: Cannot access web with MTNL 3G + ZTE USB Modem

Cannot access web with MTNL 3G + ZTE USB Modem

I bought ZTE MF691 USB modem and installed on my laptop (win 7 ultimate), configured MTNL 3G SIM (APN = gprspdel, username = MTNL, pass = mtnl12223)

That connects and displays Internet access, nevertheless when I click and check the status of its follow-up, only the data they receive, the data sent is always 0.

Re: Cannot access web with MTNL 3G + ZTE USB Modem

Quote Originally Posted by The Picture View Post
    I bought ZTE MF691 USB modem and installed on my laptop (win 7 ultimate), configured MTNL 3G SIM (APN = gprspdel, username = MTNL, pass = mtnl12223)

That connects and displays Internet access, nevertheless when I click and check the status of its follow-up, only the data they receive, the data sent is always 0.
    have to update drivers for windows 7, connect the modem, connect to the network [through different lines] running Windows Update lists the current modem drivers for yourself or visit ZTE and download drivers for windows 7.

you force drivers or Windows Update to discover it, I had the same trouble with ZTE modem through a dissimilar service provider, I had to bring up to date the modem drivers for Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit here, if you say no windows update find no Google update only the modem and the name is the most recent drivers, in my case my windows update establish.

Used to connect phones and a laptop primarily. Comes with THT battery gives about 1 hour 30 minutes endorsement, has a LAN port as well.

Dropped a lot of times, nevertheless no. Apart from that i haven’t used any way perhaps someone will help me out.i am looking forward for help

Used to connect phones and a laptop primarily. Comes with THT battery gives about 1 hour 30 minutes endorsement, has a LAN port as well.

Dropped a lot of times, nevertheless no. Apart from that i haven’t used any way perhaps someone will help me out.i am looking forward for help

I am having troubles with downloads torrent, whenever you attempt to download something (private trackers) pace will drop even get 1kbps and I cannot discover the way. You will be capable to only download torrent if I will be capable to make use of VPN.

I would suggest not to risk a distributor. Moreover there is no speed limit in Delhi circle. What I did was. Went to near bsnl sanchaar.
    1. I bought the USB modem
    2. Got New Sim card bought for Rs 49.
    3. Do recharge of 4500

Quote Originally Posted by Farzana View Post
    I would suggest not to risk a distributor. Moreover there is no speed limit in Delhi circle. What I did was. Went to near bsnl sanchaar.
    1. I bought the USB modem
    2. Got New Sim card bought for Rs 49.
    3. Do recharge of 4500
    I imagine that today FRC, including the cost of the SIM card. I think its frc97, if I remember in the approved manner. In addition, some dealers are activated sim card, giving proof of the wrong direction or not.