Thread: 4mbps unlimited @ Rs 999 New plan offer from Airtel

4mbps unlimited @ Rs 999 New plan offer from Airtel

Today in newspaper I have seen that Airtel launch new plan 4mbps unlimited @ rs 999 where there is no downloading limit and it is free from fup rules. Anyone here who got more information on this plan.

Re: 4mbps unlimited @ Rs 999 New plan offer from Airtel

I call Airtel customer care and a representative told me that is completely free of FUP and is available only on hands! However, with the limit of torrent websites and file sharing is blocked whenever there is a statement of the new-fangled film.

A friend of mine has told me that Airtel and will change those plans .4Mbps unlimited is improved than the 40 GB to 10 Mbps and 2 Mbps. (nevertheless I have not been FUP'es by lightning so Far. about 100 GB downloaded this month.

SPECIFICALLY asked About FUP! He said yes boss, are totally unlimited FUP free! I asked."That's for all of India?" Said it’s not only for Hyderabad and its surroundings. I asked why? The beam that is eating into their collections and higher establishment they were discussing in the last 3 months. What will I do if I acquire FUPed? (It was more or less decided to sell me the connection. I said I'll talk to my dad and cut the call)

I doubt that Airtel will play an opponent like FUP when lightning is around. Dig the grave will be like you’re a little more each time fooling customers with more and more . Therefore, in all probability the story might be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha View Post
    I doubt that Airtel will play an opponent like FUP when lightning is around. Dig the grave will be like you’re a little more each time fooling customers with more and more . Therefore, in all probability the story might be true.
    During the last 6 months all my friends migrated to the beam Airtel .even the guy who came to my friend to pick up a couple of months landline phone I told my friend to stick to Airtel for a couple months because they were thinking about eliminate FBD and higher speeds

Well. Here in Hyderabad because of Telangana agitation, the government has reached an impasse and sunk bureaucratic decisions. However, it is the most advanced city in India with respect to BB.
    This sample will be capable to be achieved obstacles despite Government.

At least it runs much less fuel in comparison with the plans of BSNL. BSNL's plans in 1350 (about 1500 with taxes) are only 20 GB FBD. And the plan of 1700 (almost 1900 with taxes) gives 40 GB FBD. YouTube I'm not half the month, except the final day of the month, for fear of crossing my FBD. After moving to 40 GB FBD plan is not at least get exhausted otherwise run out of fuel in 15-20 days, even after calculating usage. If Airtel came to Guwahati with his plans, likely to remain happy. At least need to see YouTube correctly and if possible in both HD without having to worry about the consumption of bandwidth. Not to mention that the cost is more than Airtel and FUP limit much smaller. I had jumped to 75 GB or 150 GB plan offers Airtel BSNL if it would have provided. Instead, think about FTTH plans that cost Rs. 3000 more or less for 1 or 2 mbps. Not to mention their pings are appalling 90% of the time and about 200 to 300, even out of Delhi separate server in another site.

The plan of 899 and 999 seems too good to be true regular use throughout the day and 799 also appears to be good for mild cases of normal use. A bargain for the price to be honest compared to BSNL. And I doubt that its stability would be worse than BSNL as both are known for their moderately steady connections and Airtel CC which is also measured superior than BSNL.

BSNL lucky that hasn't FUPed their 750 unlimited plans. Since d / l about 220 GB and remains the month is not over. I just hope to continue giving the same speed (02.01 to 02.09 Mbits) I've been getting (fingers crossed). BSNL actually surprising or times. If you just upgraded all of its services to all private ISPs have caved long back. The trouble is only EVDO upload speed is around 15 to 30 kbps for seeding torrents is a serious trouble. Also due to elevated pings I cannot play CS.

I used to play with that name b4 (1-2 years) but stopped when a few began using a similar name and the game and out of them two were using a trick that confuses the administrators of servers they. so I changed to additional names after that. Due to the high pings I had to discontinue playing CS now. Have you been playing CS 0.8 b2845 perceive out (probably 10 years or more)

when I acquire BSNL ADSL always less than 80 beats on servers in India, but now I use EVDO and wireless pings are 200 +. There are also many people with hacks @ immense performance today.

Yes, it would be BS if that kind of thing happens. A lot of people say that it delivers what it promises. Still be happy to 10 Mbps download and get 1 mbps after my bandwidth. If Airtel comes with such plans with the CSF space and 40 GB better to say and provide excellent speeds after the make use of of bandwidth, completely dominating other ISPs in India