Thread: No New HD channels ,Should I throw my Tata Sky DTH?

No New HD channels ,Should I throw my Tata Sky DTH?

Many New HD Channel has been launched. Many dth operators has started providing those channel such as

1. Travel HD
    2. HD Movies
    3. CNBC HD

So you think I should throw TataSky DTH and pay money for some others? If so, what other DTH provider that everyone thinks is most excellent.

Re: No New HD channels ,Should I throw my Tata Sky DTH?

Please believe no DTH operator has all the HD channels that obtainable so tata sky Do not guilt me, although when considering the service or further factors, innovation, new-fangled technologies, no one can match Tata Sky itself for the next six months tata sky would add more channels. It has more channel than anyone else

with the launch of assist can add more channels why tata sky cannot add channels is because they have no transponder space that will be resolved when ISRO launched Asia Sat a little with which they will be capable to append more than 100 channels in HD.

Not at all, Tata sky is still the most excellent picture and sound quality cash can buy HD DTH in India. They have never compromise the excellence that is why no rush to offer lower quality channels over compressed like Airtel plate and do. Tata is trying to acquire not merely further satellite transponders via Asia sat ISRO, nevertheless it also has asked to get hold of a entirely new-fangled parallel satellite for the first time for India DTH provider (which has two satellites for a DTH), which channels will be capable to telecast further high definition and also maintain a satellite as a backup in case rather went incorrect with the first satellite. This is an impressive movement speaks volumes of a quality provider. So the message is for you, waiting only for a while, you have the whole thing, in fact, more than you will be able to visualize, in a short time