Thread: Have you all heard of MTS MBlaze 999 unlimited plan

Have you all heard of MTS MBlaze 999 unlimited plan

Guys I just wanted to know if there is anyone who is using the 999 unlimited plan, I want to know it from you all about the same and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all, so do reply accordingly on the same. I am staying in gujrat and want you all to answer my query, so please reply guys.

Re: Have you all heard of MTS MBlaze 999 unlimited plan

Yes 999 plan is there for mts and the speed that you will getting is 1mbps and maximum download limit is 12GB after that fup will be implemented accordingly. So hope that was pretty much clear for you that’s my said solution for you.

Yes mts is the best service provider here in gujrat and is working for me in better ways. Even I am suing that same plan before that I had the mts mblaze for 1600 and they offered me 5gb for 1 month. Which I did not like that at all and hence I thought of jumping to this new plan and I paid them 2000 bucks and for which I got the plan activated as well as I got the modem as well. So I am very much happy with the mts service being offered.

I am unable to use the torrents on mblaze. Don’t know what can be the problem here better it would be if you can make me explain abut the said problem that would be better for me. Any steps that you have for em then please do pass on the information to me I am waiting for the response from you all.

No problem here with my torrents at all, it is working perfectly allright that’s what I am saying here. I can download a 1GB movie from the torrent and it is working absolutely fine for me so this is what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

In case you want then you can have a chat with the customer support about the same may be he will be able to explain you what can be the problem.

You can make sue of the bittorrent instead of making use of the torrent that will do work for you that’s my guarantee I am sure that you haven’t used it yet and hence I am asking you to make use of that accordingly that’s it from my side for you all. Do let me know if that worked for you or not.

Ok thanks for making me notify about the same I was not at all aware of it and hence I was using vuze till now that’s what I am saying here. so thanks a ton for the same.