Thread: Need more information on Reliance Combo 500 kbps plan

Need more information on Reliance Combo 500 kbps plan

I am thinking to switch to th e new plan 500 kbps plan and hence I want to know what are the rates for the following if you all do have some information about the plans then do give me some more information about the same. that’s what I want to say here.

So any of you all who have some ideas about the same then do share some of the information with me. I am waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Need more information on Reliance Combo 500 kbps plan

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    I am thinking to switch to th e new plan 500 kbps plan and hence I want to know what are the rates for the following if you all do have some information about the plans then do give me some more information about the same. that’s what I want to say here.

So any of you all who have some ideas about the same then do share some of the information with me. I am waiting for the replies from you all.
    Don’t go with that plan dude since I am using that same plan and I am being charged over here. so that’s what I want to say here. the previous one had Rs 50 in free calls in which they had silently cut it and not offering me in the current plan as well. When I had enquired about the plan they had informed that the monthly tariff would be Rs.50 and now they are charging me around Rs. 100 for the same I am failing to understand why they are doing that do you all have any idea about the sam. As if why they are doing that I need a reply from you all about the same. in other words don’t go with the plan that you have opted out for they will tell something else on the phone but in reality they charge you heftily. So that’s what I want to say here. that’s it from my side for you.

I think so someone must have misinformed you the monthly rental for the phone is rupees 100. Since that’s a unlimited plan and also they are offering you with the reliance landline as well. So the overall budget rounds upto 600. Which I think is ok for sure, that’s what I think. So hope all the confusions are cleared out now that’s it from my side for you all.

The actual plan cost is Rs. 549 and also the other tax would sum upto Rs. 600. Plus you are getting the free landline as well. Yes I know that there are no free landline calls in it but yes it offers a good broadband speed as well. So that’s what I think is a good idea that’s what I want to say here. I don’t think so they are expensive infact its quite good. That’s what I want to say here.

No in fact the download speed in this plan is not good at all that’s what I feel here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. also one more thing what I would like to say here is that the download speed that I should be getting is the 500/8=62.5kbps. on contrary I am getting only 50-52kbps. That’s it. I am sure that reliance are not at all good isps for sure since they don’t have any good maintenance manual at all. Plus they overcharge without informing us.

I make sure that I dont abide by their terms.

Yes that is why you should stick with the 300 kbps plan since they charge you less and also the download speed that we get is almost same to the 512 kbps that’s what I am saying here. plus in the 500 kbps one thing that I have noticed here is that they charge Advanced rental before changing the plans that means we will not be able to change to the different plans at all. That’s a smart plan that they have chosen. That means users will have to wait till the plan gets changed and also have to stick to the plan till minimum one month. Otherwise they would end up loosing their money.

Dude I have a great plan from mtnl which I think you should listen I am sure that you will like it for sure. I am right now using 495 plan from mtnl. Which I get a unlimited downloading speed of around 50 kbps while the browsing speed is 350 kbps. Plus at night we get a even more download speed as well.

Plus it’s a combo plan where you get a landline as well. First 25 calls from the phone would be free and then the next calls will be charged at Re.1/minute. So I found this plan to be a very interesting one and hence I would like you to have a look atthis as well. So do have a good look at the same and let me know if you would like to go with this plan.

Does airtel has anything to offer for the same if you all have some idea about the same then do let me know about it accordingly I am talking about th combo plan of landline as well as the broadband. If you have some idea about the same then do reply over here waiting for the response fromyour side.

No I don’t think so there is such plan from airtel however I would advise you to visit the airtel page or call up their customer support 121 and ask from them about the same. they will try and answer out accordingly for you. That’s what I want to say here. I hope this small suggestion from my side did help you to some extent, that’s what I am saying here.

I absolutely agree with what majority are saying here it is of no use going with the 500 kbps plan because the speed that I will be getting is not much different with the speed that I used to get in 300 kbps. Anyways I appreciate the idea with which you have made me explain thanks for the same. I am thinking of changing the isp since what I feel is that they are cheating me a lot.

Appreciate your idea that you have contributed here thanks a ton for the same.