Thread: Unable to download torrents with mtnl broadband

Unable to download torrents with mtnl broadband

Now that’s the problem that I am facing here better it would be if you can give me a solution for the same that’s what I am saying here. so what I am saying here is that I just got a new mtnl broadband connection and I can see that mall green tickmark as well which proves that connection is done. Now I am not able to download any torrents in my system, now why is that so do you all have any replies for the same then give me an answer for the same that would be better for me. So do start replying for the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Unable to download torrents with mtnl broadband

I have got a solution nfor you make sure that you follow them and incase if there is any problem then do let me know about it accordingly. That’s what I want to say here.
    1) Type the ip address 192.168.1.1
    2) Enter the username and the password as admin.
    3) You will get to see the router setting page.
    4) Now go on advanced setup tab and select ok. Now click on NAT.
    5) Then click on Virtual Server , a new page will open for you and in that you have to type the following words
    application: utorrent (or whatever torrent client you are using)
    protocol: ALL
    start port number:45682
    end port number:45682
    local ip address: your static ip number
    6) At the end click on save and that’s it.
    I hope you have got the necessary information on the same that’s it from my side for you.

Well I have got some solution for you and so what you should be doing is that in the utorrent application.
    1) Click on options and then go the preferences and go to connections.
    2) Now inside that you will be getting to see the Port that is used for incoming connections. Now at a small box besides it you will notice a number. Just copy paste the number in the tart port and end port.
    3) There is a particular option in the utorrent that you should ensure that it is always unchecked and the name of the options is the 'Randomize port each start'.
    4) Now having done that go to my network connections and then properties.
    5) Select (TCP/IPv4) Properties and you should be able to see the local ip address that’s what you should be doing.

If you want then you can uninstall the torrent application and then install it accordingly that’s what you should be doing over here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Hey guys thanks for the wonderful solution that you have given here all the steps were useful for me and the torrent is working perfectly now. So that’s what I am saying here. thanks a ton for the solution that you have given here appreciate the work that you have made here.