Thread: 20GB limit in Hathway connection

20GB limit in Hathway connection

I have been subscribed to the 384kbps unlimited plan. But some days I got a message in my mobile phone saying that limit is exceeding by 85% and then its 100%. Don’t know now the download speed has been reduced considerably don’t know what is this new thing from the hathway to dupe its customers. So that’s what I am saying here. now on calling the customer support regarding the same did not give me any conclusion at all. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here.

Anyways I just want to know if the same thing is happening with you all as well or not. So that’s what I want to say here. I want some replies from you all on the same so do reply accordingly over here that’s what I am saying here.

Re: 20GB limit in Hathway connection

Well that’s nothing called as duping in your case that’s a fair usage policy that has been implemented by every isp in india to control the web traffic. Every isp as ben given a specific limit for the download and hence we can download till that limit and after that the download speed will be reduced considerably, that’s what I am saying here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all. So don’t confuse yourself behind there it is just a fair usage policy that is being implemented by the hathway people. So that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t think so bsnl applies fup in every plans that it makes. Yes it applies fup in some of the plans which it introduces for the unlimited download plans but many of them are free of fup. Yes they do charge some extra for that but that’s ok since we are getting that extra download independence. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all. So hoep you have got enough information on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDESH49 View Post
    I don’t think so bsnl applies fup in every plans that it makes. Yes it applies fup in some of the plans which it introduces for the unlimited download plans but many of them are free of fup. Yes they do charge some extra for that but that’s ok since we are getting that extra download independence. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all. So hoep you have got enough information on the same.
    Ok that’s a great information that you have given here better it would be if you can give me some more information on te plans of the bsnl webistes which does not implies the fup. So that’s would be a better response for me. So can you please do that for me and lay outthe plans that are given by bsnl. I am sure that you can do that for me. Please reply.

Well you can get all the information about the same in the official webpage of the bsnl and you can get all the information from there accordingly. So that’s what you should be doing accordingly nd hence that’s what I am saying here.

I hope you did understand what I am saying here, so that is what I am saying here, that’s what you should be doing. See plans do keep on changing and hence it would be better if you can check the official plage of the bsnl to get the necessary information. That’s what I am saying here.

Yes if you want then I can give you some information about the mtnl the mtnl plans that do not make sue of the fup are the below given In the screenshot and you can get all the information there accordingly. So that’s what you should be doing I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Is there anything similar that airtel has to offer for the same then do let me know about it. Since I am a airtel loyalist and would stick with the airtel anytime. That’s what I am saying here. so can you please give me some information on airtel if it has introduced some fup free plans for the same then do share that information with me accordingly. I am waiting for the response from you all on the same, that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t think so any such plans have been introduced by the airtel for the same and in case if you have any doubt regarding the same then you can call up the airtel customer support at 121 and ask your query accordingly. That’s what you should be doing.