Thread: Bhawani hathway does not provide good service

Bhawani hathway does not provide good service

Like from few months I have been using their service and I am not able to find why they are charging me so much. Like what I am saying here is that at the time of the registration I had to pay around 3.5K, then I went for the 1GB cap plan for Rs.1600. now after some days they are charging me for the extra downloads even when my pc is switched off. Don’t know why they are doing this. I need an answer from them. I tried telling them that my pc was off then also they are not ready to listen to me at any basis at all. So don’t know what can be the problem from their side. That’s what I am saying here. Anyways what’s your take about the same. I am waiting for the response from your side. So do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I can say here.

Re: Bhawani hathway does not provide good service

I am hearing for the first time the Bhawani hatchway service provider I have never heard of them before anyways that’s great you brought up to the notice for me that’s a good thing that you have done here. from next time I will be thinking before opting to this kind of service for sure.

The hathway are a good service provider s and I don’t think so they dupe the customers by giving some unreasonable bills. In case if you are facing some problems about the same then I would advise you to have a chat with the hathway customer support about the same and I am sure that they will address you accordingly for the same. That’s what I am saying here.

Dude that’s why I have specified the same hathway bhawani. Some bhawani service providers have tied up with hathway and they are providing some useless service. So that’s what I am saying here. They don’t have any kind of customer support and also the number that they have given is of no use at all. Nobody is ready to pick up the phone at all, I don’t understand what is the problem here. It’s really messing up with me. Anyways what’s your take about the same.

So the best option for you si to change the isp that you are using. That’s what you should be doing, just clear off the payements that you have with them and don’t use it further that would be a good option for you. So that’s what you should be doing. Its so dam simple.

Yes he is absolutely correct. You can opt for any other isp’s. many isp have come up. So you have the freedom of switching to the different isp whenever you want. So that’s what you should be doing as of now. You can tell me your location where you live and I will suggest you the best ips for your location. So do reply on the said question of mine and I will try and answer out for you. So do reply guys I am waiting for the response from your side, that’s it from my side for you all.

I am living in Mumbai I know there are many options that are available to opt for but I feel that I have been cheated instead of using their service I am being billed for more payments. What kind of reality is this?

I know that I can discontinue the service and can later shift to the different isp but what about the isp that I am using currently, what about that? Can you all please tell me about the same waiting for the response from your side about the same.

Ok then there is no option left before you rather than having a chat with the regional head of the hathway about the same. I think so he is the perfect person in this situation to answer you out the query that’s what I am saying here.

Whatever necessary actions is required he/she will be taking up. You don’t worry about it.

Even I am hathway bhawani user for couple of years. Even I have found that they are billing like anything. Their customer sup=port can be reached only in the day time and in that time they keep giving me assurance that they are looking in to the matter and will revert me back soon but they have never reverted me back. I don’t know what’s the problem here. now I am thinking to switch to some reliable isp. Which will benefit me and also provide me a good speed. Something from unlimited plans would be a great deal for me what say guys?
    Please respond.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vedas View Post
    Even I am hathway bhawani user for couple of years. Even I have found that they are billing like anything. Their customer sup=port can be reached only in the day time and in that time they keep giving me assurance that they are looking in to the matter and will revert me back soon but they have never reverted me back. I don’t know what’s the problem here. now I am thinking to switch to some reliable isp. Which will benefit me and also provide me a good speed. Something from unlimited plans would be a great deal for me what say guys?
    Please respond.
    I would say that if you are staying In delhi or Mumbai then mtnl is the best service provider for you that’s what you should be opting for. I hope you did get the necessary information o nthe same that’s it from my side for you all.

Airtel is the most reliable isp that I have come across and also their plans are quite attractive. They are almost available everywhere. You can visit the official page of the airtel and you will get all the information there accordingly. So that’s what you should be checking out for sure. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. Their customer support is world class and provide a greater help. Mtnl and bsnl have limited reach and hence I am advising you to go with airtel which has a better service to offer for you.