Thread: Does You broadband provide good service?

Does You broadband provide good service?

That’s the question I am asking from you all, so what is your take for the same, I am waiting for the response from your side as if what do you all have to say about the same. do reply on what do you all have to say about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. So do reply accordingly. Since you broadband is a new brand name I don’t know much about them.

Re: Does You broadband provide good service?

Are you talking about the you service that is being provided by the cable service is that you are talking about? Then let me tell you I haven’t heard from anyone using that service. So I would say that wait till you get some official confirmation from some of your friends about the same, that’s what I want to say here.

I think so it does provides some good service and that too in the selected locations so I don’t think so they have established their name from the customers point of view. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope this information was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Falak View Post
    That’s the question I am asking from you all, so what is your take for the same, I am waiting for the response from your side as if what do you all have to say about the same. do reply on what do you all have to say about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. So do reply accordingly. Since you broadband is a new brand name I don’t know much about them.
    I think so it is the best service provider in Gujarat and does work well there I don’t know much about their plans so I would say that you can visit the official site of the you broadband and you can get all the information there respectively, that’s what I want to say here.

One of my friend is using the you broadband and he is saying that they have some good unlimited plans and hence it is advisable to check that accordingly. So do visit the official page of the you broadband and you will get all the information accordingly that’s what I am saying here. I don’t have any idea about the customer service that they are providing I am sure if some of them are using the customer service would be having a good knowledge about the same, that’s what I want to say here.

Dude you know what the customer service of you broadband is not good at all and hence what I can say is that don’t go with the you broadband. In case if the connection gets disconnected then you don’t have anyone to help you with.

Ok thanks for telling me about the same, I appreciate the support that you have shown here about the same and thanks a ton for the same.

I was thinking of going with the you broadband but now I am not planning to go with it.