Thread: What are the differences in MBlaze and MBlazer?

What are the differences in MBlaze and MBlazer?

I was just going through the website of the MTS and there I could find that someone has written about the MBlaze and besides to it there was written MBlazer I just want to know what is the exact difference between them, are they two different things or one service. So that’s what I want to know it from you about the same, so it would be better if you can comment something about the same then that would be much better for me so start replying on the same I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same that’s it from my side waiting for the response guys.

Re: What are the differences in MBlaze and MBlazer?

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    I was just going through the website of the MTS and there I could find that someone has written about the MBlaze and besides to it there was written MBlazer I just want to know what is the exact difference between them, are they two different things or one service. So that’s what I want to know it from you about the same, so it would be better if you can comment something about the same then that would be much better for me so start replying on the same I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same that’s it from my side waiting for the response guys.
    I don’t think so they are two different types of mobile broadband service I think MBlaze has the 3.1mbps plan while I have never heard of such kind of plans, by the way what was the plan given to the Mblaze and the mblazer in their respective websites that’s what I want to know it from you so do reply on the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Well In the respective website that I had visited what I can say is that I could find the 999 unlimited plan written in the name of the mblaze and the same was written for the mblazer as well. So that’s what ade me in two minds as if they are one plan or two different plans that’s what I am not able to identify at all, so I would be grateful if you can clear out my confusion over here that would be a great thing for me, so that’s what I want to say here. I know even I have not heard about the mblazer yet so better it would be if you can give me some explanation about the same that would be great.

See there are basically two plans for the MTS one of them is the mblaze and the other one is the mbrowse, the mblaze one is already explained above and the other one that is mbrowse is the 144kbps plan that you might have accidentally read as mblazer. So that’s what I want to say here. so I would advise you to visit the official site of mts and better take a confirmation there about the same that would be a better thing for you to work on so that’s it from my side for you.

There is nothing called mts blazer yes if we visit the official site of mts then we can say that there are two mentions of the mblaze one of them is mentioned as premium edition while the other one is given as standard edition. The premium one costs Rs.1049 and the other standard one costs Rs.999.

Ok I suppose that might be a confusion from my side only, so can you reveal me some more details about the plans that you have got about the mts that would be better for me I am talking about the both the premium one and also the standard one as well. So do give me more details about the same. I am waiting for the response from your side. So start replying guys.

If you want more information on that then I would advise you to check the official site of mts you will be getting all the information there respectively that’s what I want to say here. so you do the necessary thing thats it from my side for you.