Thread: Discontinued my Airtel broadband connection after 4 years

Discontinued my Airtel broadband connection after 4 years

Yes guys that’s true I am cancelling this connection from the airtel broadband and thinking of switching to some different service providers that will provide me some good service that’s what I am hoping for. Well there are two top main resons why I opted out for the airtel and the first being is the prices are very much high for the broadband speed offered. Second being the fup limit is quite low. There are no night packages in airtel and hence I am thinking to get out of the airtel there are lots of other isp who are ready to give me some more services for the same that’s what I am saying here. anyways whats your take aboiut the same, what do you all have to say abot the decision that I have taken here I need your comments here regarding the same. do reply on the same.

Re: Discontinued my Airtel broadband connection after 4 years

I absolutely agree with you. I think you have done the right thing for sure and hence if I were you in your place then even I would have done the same thing for sure, that’s what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here.

Instead you can opt for the mtnl there are lot of non FUP plans in mtnl and also they are offering a good night plans as well. Also the services that they are offering is quite good and hence that’s what I want to say here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all. So please do have a look at the snapshot that I have attached here below that will be of good benefit for you.

I would like you to go with the hathway broadband service strictly if you arestaying in Mumbai. I think that would be the best option for you that’s what I am saying here. I think they have some plans that are best suitable for your demands and hence I think they are the best suitable isps for you. So that’s what you should be thinking f switching to. So do as what I have suggested that’s it from my side for you and in case if you need more information on the hatchway then you can visit the official page of the hatchway and you will get all the information there accordingly that’s what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you.

I am living in Chennai and I don’t think so there are any other isp’s here which can provide some good broadband plans well the one I am using is the Combo 499 D/L 1 GB Rs 200 free calls. The speed that I am getting with the airtel is 2mbps and I am very much satisfied with what airtel is providing here. happy to be a customer of airtel and hence I would like you all to switch to the airtel as well that would be a good options isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Yes guys that’s true I am cancelling this connection from the airtel broadband and thinking of switching to some different service providers that will provide me some good service that’s what I am hoping for. Well there are two top main resons why I opted out for the airtel and the first being is the prices are very much high for the broadband speed offered. Second being the fup limit is quite low. There are no night packages in airtel and hence I am thinking to get out of the airtel there are lots of other isp who are ready to give me some more services for the same that’s what I am saying here. anyways whats your take aboiut the same, what do you all have to say abot the decision that I have taken here I need your comments here regarding the same. do reply on the same.
    Like you even I was in the same situation sometime ago. When I called up their office for the cancellation of the service. The customer support was so good that they offered to listen to me about the same and also they did bothered to ask me as if what was the difficulty that I was facing and the way they preached was a good service. So I thought of switching with them only, they ensured that they will be suggesting some alternate plan for me that would e suitable for me nd also bringing some changes in the existing plan as well, so that’s what I liked about them. Happy with the airtel now.

There may be many other options in Mumbai but once you move away from Mumbai you don’t get to see such kind of options at all there that’s what I am saying here. only airtel and bsnl are two good service providers as far as broadband is concerned and compared to bsnl, airtel is 1000 times better than them. So that’s what I want to say here.

No, I think I am done with the airtel I would rather change to some other isps for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. now I am planning to have a go through for the same, that’s what I am saying here.

Yes if we compare the customer service of airtel then it is no doubt it is good but if we look at some of the other isps then it is quite good then the others that’s what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all. Even reliance and tata are coming with good and quality service I will surely be planning to switch to them for sure, that’s what my actual plans are here.