Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Modem username and password changed by MTNL

India BroadBand

Old 15-11-2011

Modem username and password changed by MTNL

Before it used to be admin and admin now it seems that mtnl have changed their username as well as the password. Donít know whatís wrong with the mtnl people I need a explanation about the same, so thatís what I want to say here. now I am not bale to access the modem with that do you all have any idea what can be wrong with the same. I am waiting for the response from you all for the same. anyone from Mumbai does know about the new username and password then do let me know accordingly over here. waiting for the response from your side.

Old 15-11-2011

Re: Modem username and password changed by MTNL

I called up the mtnl office enquiring about the same and it seems they are also not having any idea about the same, so thatís what I want to say here. so right now I am pretty worried about the same as if someone has gained an access to my network and changed my username and password accordingly. This tension is really gripping me a lot. It would be much better if somebody from mtnl get a fix for the same that would be a better options thatís what I feel here.
Old 15-11-2011

Try resetting the modem and that will be a fix for your problem, so do try it and let me know if that was the fix for your problem, do reply accordingly over here waiting for the necessary help from you all.
Old 15-11-2011

Ok do one thing just find your dynamic ip and then enter it in the url it was ask for the default username and password there. Donít know if it will accept or not but still in this situation I think that would be the best option for you at this moment of time. So youcan better go with that for sure. So thatís what I want to say here. I hope all your doubts are cleared by now thatís it from my side for you and anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here about the same.
Old 15-11-2011

Calling up the mtnl people and asking them to resetting the modem does sounds to me as a safe bet for sure also one more thing that I would like to remind you is that if we talk about the saving the settings then it is always necessary that we should be keeping a back up file for the modem settings that we make so it is always necessary to ensure that it is there. So do try out the suggestion that I have given you here and implement it accordingly and let me know if that was of any good use for you thatís it from my side for you.
Old 15-11-2011

Dude I wanted to know as if while keeping a backup of the settings which format should it be there? Should it be in the ROM or XML format ? I am heavily confused about the same so it would be great if you can reveal me something about the same, thatís what I am saying here.
Old 15-11-2011

I donít think so there would be any differences with the format. So thatís what I am saying here. just remember to keep a backup of all the modem settings that would be a good thing for you. Donít know when mtnl people will be changing their settings and donít know we will have to run here and there requesting for the rest of the modem. So thatís why it is always advisable to go for the backup, thatís what I want to say here. so thatís it from my side for you.
Old 15-11-2011

Well if nothing is working for you then the only option that is left with you is that try with the dialer option thatís what you can do for sure to get an access for the requested page. So thatís what I am saying here thatís it from my side for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,