Thread: 4mbps plan not activated by MTNL yet

4mbps plan not activated by MTNL yet

I have activated there 4mbps plan offered by mtnl and I am hoping that they will do activate it as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. When I had gone to activate these plan they had said that it will take 24 hours for them to activate the plan but I am still not able to see any increase in the speed as well. Can you please tell me as if where could I have gone wrong I do need some valuable suggestions from you all on the same and hence it would be better from your side to comment something on the same that would be better for me.

Any helpline number that you got from mtnl then do let me know about it. Waiting for the necessary response from you all on the same.

Re: 4mbps plan not activated by MTNL yet

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    I have activated there 4mbps plan offered by mtnl and I am hoping that they will do activate it as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. When I had gone to activate these plan they had said that it will take 24 hours for them to activate the plan but I am still not able to see any increase in the speed as well. Can you please tell me as if where could I have gone wrong I do need some valuable suggestions from you all on the same and hence it would be better from your side to comment something on the same that would be better for me.

Any helpline number that you got from mtnl then do let me know about it. Waiting for the necessary response from you all on the same.
    Yes you call up 1504 /1800 22 8844/22221504 and enquire from them about the status of the same, so that’s what you should be checking out for sure. They will tell you the exact details for the same and so get updated accordingly tahts what I amsaying here.

Re: 4mbps plan not activated by MTNL yet

Well all I can say here is that mtnl people are very slow in activating any of their plans so do wait for some more days to get the activation done that’s what I am saying here. I did not have any good experience with the mtnl and hence that’s the reason why I switched to the airtel for better support and they did not disappoint me at all, so I would like you all to go with it accordingly. That’s what I am saying here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.