Thread: How to check the latest MTNL plan details?

How to check the latest MTNL plan details?

I am right now using the 499 unlimited plan from mtnl. I want to know as if how would I be able to check the latest plan details from the mtnl. Right now I am very much satisfied with the plan that I am using. In case if I want to change the plan then where will I be able to get the latest plan details from the mtnl. So do give me some suggestions about the same and that would be very much helpful for me that’s what I am saying here. so do let me know about the same. waiting for the replies from you all. Start replying guys.

Re: How to check the latest MTNL plan details?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    I am right now using the 499 unlimited plan from mtnl. I want to know as if how would I be able to check the latest plan details from the mtnl. Right now I am very much satisfied with the plan that I am using. In case if I want to change the plan then where will I be able to get the latest plan details from the mtnl. So do give me some suggestions about the same and that would be very much helpful for me that’s what I am saying here. so do let me know about the same. waiting for the replies from you all. Start replying guys.
    Why don’t you visit the mtnl website there you will be getting some updated details about the latest plan that is coming up. So that’s the place that you should be checking out for sure. So hope you did get the necessary information from my side. That’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirt View Post
    Why don’t you visit the mtnl website there you will be getting some updated details about the latest plan that is coming up. So that’s the place that you should be checking out for sure. So hope you did get the necessary information from my side. That’s it from my side for you.
    I don’t know some days ago there was some kind of upgradation work going on with the mtnl website and hence I could not access their links hence it would be better if you can give me some help from your side that would be better for me that’s what I can say here. so do give me some replies on the same waiting for the response from your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    I don’t know some days ago there was some kind of upgradation work going on with the mtnl website and hence I could not access their links hence it would be better if you can give me some help from your side that would be better for me that’s what I can say here. so do give me some replies on the same waiting for the response from your side.
    Do check out the plan that I have made in the table format here for you. I hope that proves to be of some help for you, that’s it from my side for you.

Dude the best thing for you is to visit the official site of the mtnl and you will get all the details accordingly that’s what you should be doing for sure. If you want the link then do have a look at this link , that’s it from my side for you.