Thread: reviews for youbroadbrand

reviews for youbroadbrand

I want to know what are the reviews for the youbroadbrand as I am thinking of buying the connection from the youbroadbrand but brfore buying the coneection I would like to know the reviews and from the users who are already using it and from the user who have alredy used it. And what ratings you might give them out of 10 points. As it will help me to let me know about the services and plans for the connections.

Re: reviews for youbroadbrand

I would like to share the internet connection I have used and which I like the most from all I have used.

• You (mumbai)- 8 for downloads, 6 for support
    • MTNL (mumbai)- 8 for downloads, 5 for support,
    • Hathway(mumbai)- 9 for downloads, 7 for support
    • Airtel (mumbai)- 7 for downloads, 8 for support
    • Tata Indicom (mumbai)- 7 for downloads, 8 for support

I am living in the hyderabad and I would say that I am using the youbroadbrand connenction from past 1 year and am happy with the services they provide to the users. The plan are also best among all other broadbrands which I have seen till the date. I have never got the issues regarding the net down or failure connection.

I had an very bad experienced with the youbroadbrand. What they do at the time of taking connection is that they let you select the plan of your choice and after selecting they change the plan internally and you will not come to know. After that when using the net I opted for the 2mbps plan but it never gave me once when I checked the speed it showed me only 512kbps. So I contacted them regarding the speed for this they told me it was happening only for today but wvwryday when I checked the speed it showed me the same so I called up them and discussed the issue and they provided the details of the plan which I choosed what I saw is that it was totally different from the plan which I had selected. This guys changed the plan internally and took the money of the original plan. so I don’t trust the youbroadbrand.

The best thing I like in the you broadbrand is that the plans they avail for the users are really good, in fact I would say they are best from all other service providers.

The you broadbrand are very bad in term of service they provide to the users. I have noticed many times whenever I try to call the support guys. They say me they would send the guy for the issue and the guy never comes on time and sometime they take 2-3 days to send the guy for the issue but till they send it automatically clears up the issue and they say that connection is working fine then why did you call us and it has happened twice with me.

After using the youBB in mumbai , I will give this ISP only 5/10 in the ratings. The reason behind this is that they don’t maintain the quality in service and the speed fluctuates every time and there is consistency in speed.

I took the conneection of the youBB when I was in pune and after searching for many ISP , finally I found out the youBB and took connection of this. I took the 192 plan which was the best for me. It was working fine for 3-4 months infact I would say it was best byt suddenly the speed went up and down , started giving the issue of internet failure and many other problems. So finally I had to change the ISP due to poor service.