Thread: Complaints for Hathway Broadband

Complaints for Hathway Broadband

I had taken the postpaid plans with the Hathway, and for that I have also paid money for this. And from them I have taken the 512kbps from 9PM to 9AM. But from the first day only I have seen that the internet is working very slowly. And for getting resolve this problem, I have also tried with complaining with the customer care, but they don’t pickup call and if they pickup, they never take any steps. Please tell me over here if anyone of you is having the steps for sue them.

Re: Complaints for Hathway Broadband

For that you will need a copy of the Agreement, so do you have any copy of the Agreement you signed??? And also let me know if there is Non refundable clause even if the service is not provided by them. And also have you tried with the modem setting??? It also might happens that there will be some issue with the modem setting.

I can say over here that the Hathway is the best Internet Service provider before the two years. I am telling this all things because I am Hathway user and have never get any frequent disconnections or breakdowns in my case. But from the last few months, I can say that they are not providing the proper services and for that, I have also reported them but still they are not providing the proper recommendation in this case. And now form the last few weeks I can see that I am having 100 times frequent disconnection problem. And also when I called the engineers at that time also I get that they are not able to help me in this case. Please suggest me also some way to report them.

Hey, today only I get this problem as my internet is working EXTREMELY SLOW. And for that I have corners of hathway and to them I have also demanded for the refund no one ready to CALL and they give me the advice about this. But still I get that the all steps are not working for me. And for the other users I will say over here to never take the hathway connection.

Dude, in my case I have paid for the postpaid plans to the hathway for the one months. But still, one month have past, but yet I have not get any connection form them. And for that I have also complained about this. But still no any connection??

From the last 4 years, I am user of the Hathway. And with this internet service provider I have taken the 1mbps prepaid plan. And with this, I see that download speed is worst even at 1mbps. And also with this connection I can see that Net fluctuations are so frequent that it will blow your head off. And some time I can see that the net slower form the whole day. And for that when I call them at that time I get that they keeps us waiting for bare minimum 10-15 mins and after you waste money on your call they come to help you on the other side and again keep you on hold for another 4-5 mins.

Ok friends, thanks for discussing about my problem. But still I can see that no one have suggested me about the steps for contacting with this. Please reply me about the steps for doing this.

Friends, I am not agree with the all the posts over here about the hathway Broadband. I am also user of the hathway Broadband, and I have taken the unlimited plans and also with this I am getting really very good speed. And also if I get any problem with this then I report them directly about this and they response for this very soon and help me to resolve my problem.