Thread: How to use Beetel 450 TC1 with reliance broadband

How to use Beetel 450 TC1 with reliance broadband

Hi all, recently I have switched from the Airtel to Reliance, and after this now I am getting the problem with the modem that they have provided. I am currently having Beetel 450 TC1+ Wi-Fi router and in this case, I want to use it with the Reliance Broadband. Can here anyone can help me to configure this?? I am asking here because, I am not having the idea about this and for that I have also searched on the internet but there also I didn’t get the proper steps for doing this all things. Please reply me back about the suggestion on my questions which are as:

1. Can I use 450TC1 directly without using the modem that Reliance has provided?
    2. Can the 450TC1 work as a Wi-Fi router only?

Re: How to use Beetel 450 TC1 with reliance broadband

yes, for that i will say you as:
    1. YES .
    2. will require RJ11 input usually.

Mention the modem/make/model/number Reliaince supplied.
    How you connect ? Entering Log in USERID/PW is a dialer window?

Main thing to remember:
    Any adsl modem:

For Reliance select VPi/ 0 and 35
    for DNS use google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

When connected with Reliance Modem, in computer

START/RUN/ type CMD Ok
    New window
    Type IP sonfig /all
    Use the data for using in other ADSL modem/s.

Yes, the modem with the Reliance has provided is MTA6328-1Be2S. And this is having the WAN port where the cable is plugged-in. and when I am trying to start the modem at that time I have to enter the username and password in a browser login page. And also in my case, the given IP is the dynamic IP that has been allocated for the connection.

Friends, I am having 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router from the Beetel, and I use the BSNL as service provider. And I am getting the problem with this and the problem with this is I am not able to configuring this modem and for that I have also contacted with the technician but he also Inefficient in configuring this modem. And for that reason, I tried with the above steps which you all have suggested me over here. But still I get the problem with that which is when after saving PVC2 for Virtual Circuit in Interface Setup and restarting the Modem mentioning clearly to use current settings the modem goes back to PVC0. Please help me over here. I am trying with this but still not getting resolve my problem. Can here anyone please help me to resolve the problem.

Ok, I think that you are getting this problem because there will be some problem related with the Router from the Beetel. Or it also might happen that this problem is related with the BSNL service provider. First make sure that your router is getting proper signal or else contact with the BSNL customer service.

No dude, here I am sure that my router is working fine and for making sure about this I have also checked out this. And I think that I am getting this problem only because there will be some problem related with the setting only. Because all other things are working very fine with my system. I think that this happens to me when I try with changing this router, because before this change all other things was working very fine. What can I do else with this??